28th May 2018, 01:06 PM
Unregistered

What are the roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Software Trainee allotted by Quinnox. I want to become a Software Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

2nd June 2018, 02:31 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the roles and responsibilities of Software Trainee in Quinnox?

Roles and Responsibilities of a Software Trainee in Quinnox:

Some of the major roles and responsibilities of a software trainee in Quinnox are as follows,

<> You must be able to work as part of the team in
* writing simple coding lines
* documenting defects
* testing

<> You are required to grasp the testing fundamentals or pgramming skills and simple coding levels.

<> You are required to meet all the delivery schedules set by PM

<> You should follow the agreed processes and guidelines and make sure that data in the case logging system is updated

<> You are required to monitor the tasks and you need to respond to the customer as per the time limits.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?