28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services?

Please help me to know about the roles and the responsibilities for Associate Software Engineer allotted by Emicon Advisory Services. I want to become a Trainee in this company so I want to know about the roles and responsibilities.

30th December 2020, 10:41 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services?

Roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services recruitment:

Major roles and responsibilities of Associate Software Engineer in Emicon Advisory Services recruitment are given below,

Name of the Company - Emicon Advisory Services

Name of the Job Position - Associate Software Engineer

>> You are required to follow the instructions from Seniors or Trainers related to work as well as complete the assigned work in assigned technologies on time.

>> You need to follow and get trained on tools and technology being taught during the training period.

>> You are required to work with Java, Oracle Fusion/ Oracle e-Business Suite, SQL...etc., related technologies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?