7th July 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the Scope of commerce with IP stream?

I had just passed my 10th. Now, I am confused that which subject I will choose in commerce. I am weak in math. So, I am planning to take commerce without math. Can you please help me in choosing my optional subject i have option like IP, psychology please tell me that which optional I will choose which have great scope and also tell me scope of commerce with IP.

21st July 2017, 11:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the Scope of commerce with IP stream?

If you are interested in doing BCA or MCA, then you will be eligible for it after completing commerce with IP stream. Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam after class 12th.

IP with commerce is a good option, because these days computers is very important even in financial domain. If you opt for maths, then it will be added advantage.
25th July 2017, 11:58 AM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the Scope of commerce with IP stream?

You should select IP with commerce stream. IP is related to computer.
With the help of this subject you will learn software language of computer and about database.
On today's​ world computers has a wide scope. If you have a knowledge of computer language than you will get good opportunities in your future.
So, I suggest you to opt IP with commerce stream.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?