22nd June 2016, 01:57 PM
Unregistered

Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.

Hello Sir,I want to ask that i have completed +2 from commerce stream if I want to opt Hotel management as a career, is it good for girls? Is there any scope for girls in hotel management? Where will be more scope of hotel management?Is there any chance for placement in this field for girls?

23rd June 2016, 04:25 PM
AIHMumbai

Default Re: Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.

Yes you can join Hotel management after +2. To chose hotel management course you only need 50% marks in +2.
On the the other hand there are lots of career options for girls in hotel management field. Such as jobs offer in well reputed hotels and restaurants, airline, ship cruse, tour and travels etc.

Hope this information will help you. Do reply if you need any further information.
28th March 2019, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Carreer scope in Hotel management for girls studying with Commerce stream.

I'm doing bba from Lucknow,can i do hotel management after my graduation is done from this field?
7th April 2019, 03:47 PM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Hi,

Yes, hotel management is good for girls. You will get lots of job opportunities after persuing hotel management.

On the basis of your good communication skills, personality you will get jobs in best reputed restuarants and hotels of the country, air authorities etc.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?