5th March 2017, 10:32 AM
Unregistered

What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?

Sir/Mam, I am punam, studying 3rd year EEE please tell me the software short term courses to get me job in software company? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

7th March 2017, 07:29 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?

There are various software courses which you can opt to pursue and these courses will help you to earn a good job with a satisfying salary. The list of the courses is here under:
JAVA
Diploma in Animation and VFX
Graphic Designing
3d Animation and Visual Effects
Android Application Development
C and C++
Web Graphics
Web Animation
Motion Graphics
PHP Web Development (Core PHP and Advance PHP)
Photography
Auto CAD
Responsive Web Designing
Internet Marketing
Digital Fashion /Fashion CAD
Photoshop
Corel Draw
Interior Architect
Digital Marketing
Web Designing (HTML5, CSS3, JavaScript and Bootstrap)
8th March 2017, 05:05 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the short term courses available which I can take to get the software job after completion of B.E EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam, I am punam, studying 3rd year EEE please tell me the software short term courses to get me job in software company? Can you please guide me with the right suggestion on the same? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

The B.E EEE candidates can study the short term courses given below to pursue their career in software industry.

PGDAC
Big Data
Cloud Computing
C & C++
PHP
Android Development
Java
Java Script
Python
UNIX
SQL
DOT NET
9th March 2017, 10:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Short term courses available for B.E EEE Candidates:

There are many short term courses available for B.E in Electrical Engineering course background candidates. Some of the major courses include,

>> Core Java

>> C

>> C++

>> Dot NET Technologies

>> C#

>> Visual Basic Dot ET

>> Diploma in Information System Security

>> PL/ SQL

>> Oracle SQL

>> Oracle DBA
26th December 2019, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed my graduation btech in the stream of EEE 2015 passed out I want to start my carrier in software but i have no experience in software give me any suggestion
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?