24th April 2022, 02:46 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to become Amity university Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

Hi friends, I have completed my MBA in HR and Marketing. I want to do Teaching job. I want to become a Professor in a Amity university. Kindly tell me what I have to do to achieve my aim? Please tell me asap.

28th April 2022, 01:19 AM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: What should I do to become Amity university Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

What should I do to become Amity university Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

It is mandatory to have a master's degree in any stream with 55% marks (Professor Eligibility). The SC, ST and OBC category candidates are given relaxation and therefore they need a minimum of 50% marks. The candidates are required to pass National Eligibility Test (NET) and State Level Eligibility Test (SLAT)
30th April 2022, 01:42 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become Amity university Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

To get the post of professor, firstly you have to clear the masters degree.

Once you clear it with minimum aggregate marks then you should apply for UGC NET Exam which is organised by one of the well known agency i.e. the National Testing Agecny.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?