22nd June 2019, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

Hi friends, I have completed my MBA in HR and Marketing. I want to do Teaching job. I want to become a Professor in a reputed institute. Kindly tell me what I have to do to achieve my aim? Please tell me asap.

30th June 2019, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Professor being an MBA(HR and Marketing) holder?

Most of the private institutes and colleges have criteria of a PG degree for teaching jobs. You have got an MBA HR which is enough to apply for such jobs at private colleges or institutes if there are any vacant posts available.

If you are looking for a job at government colleges or universities or any top private university, then you should qualify NET/SET in the same subject because preference is given to such candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?