9th September 2016, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in MNC after completion of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation course?

I am a fresher in applied electronics and instrumentation branch. I want to get a job in mnc. What software course I should do to get a job easily with a good salary. Which course is having most demand for a fresher? Can you please let me know how can I get a job soon?

Related Questions:
  1. What software courses I need to compete to get a job in MNC after completion of Electronics and Instrumentation course?
  2. What is the scope for Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Diploma in near furture?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  4. How to do Indian Army after doing B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation Technology
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Sc Electronics course?
  6. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  7. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  8. Is it possible to join Indian Air force after completion of 3 years diploma in applied electronics and institution with 80%
  9. How can I get a job after passing diploma in electronics and instrumentation?
  10. Guidance to get core job in Instrumentation after completion of B.E? -- [New]
  11. Can a B.tech graduate in Applied Electronics & instrumentation take PG in IT or CS stream?
  12. Which course to do after B.Sc electronics to get a job in MNC companies?
  13. Core industry jobs after completion of ME Applied Electronics
  14. Any separate paper for applied electronics and instrumentation engineering students in GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am I eligible to do M.Tech in aeronautical instrumentation after completion of B.Tech degree?
  16. What package will be offered after EIE? Future stream in EIE after Post Graduation?
  17. Biju Patnaik University of technology-B-Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation-Sixth Semester, Fiber Optics Instrumentation Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. What should I study after completing Diploma in Applied Electronics & Instrumentation?
19th September 2016, 01:42 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in MNC after completion of Applied Electronics and Instrumentation course?

There is no need of going for additional course as you can get a job in MNC on the basis of your engineering degree. You should upload your profile in the leading job portals through which you can get call for various walk-ins. Apart from this, you should also register for off-campus drives of various companies, prepare well, crack all the selection rounds to get employment opportunity in them. However, you can also go for software courses like Linux, SAP, Tableau, Informatica, Hadoop, etc. which have good demand and seek opportunity in the leading MNCs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?