19th December 2013, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?

hello sir
I m mca student by distance mode from kuk & teaching experience of 4 years .bt m not happy with my job because my salary scale is very low what should i do to get good job in private sector?????????????????????????

Related Questions:
  1. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  2. What would be best for me after passing MCA, Government or Private Sector?
  3. Government/Public sector job after completing MCA with 1 year experience in private IT sector?
  4. How can I find a suitable job related to my career after having 3 years experience in teaching? I have done MCA and M.Phil
  5. Possibilities to get an amazing job in private sector having 3 years experience? -- [New]
  6. Which profession will suit on me either teaching or IT sector after completion of my MCA degree? I have done diploma in CSE and then I done B.Sc-IT from PTU, Jalandhar? Currently, I am pursuing MCA degree from PTU, Jalandhar
  7. How to get jobs in Public Sector after doing MCA from RTU University?
  8. How can I switch my job from sales to insurance sector? I have 25 years experience in sales with a private firm
  9. Does correspondence MBA hold any value in Private Sector Jobs? Is it valuable only with work experience? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Private sector job with 2.5 years of work experience?
  11. Can I get Job in IT sector after the completion of MCA 6 years back?
  12. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  13. Does working in R&D sector is counted as job experience while opting for MBA?
  14. Which type of jobs available for Women after completing Civil Engineering?
  15. Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?
  16. Jobs suitable for MCA passout students in government or private sector?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Ed Exam being a B.Com Graduate having more than 20 years of experience in Teaching and with an age of 49 years?
  18. B.Ed. or JBT? which is a better option to get government teaching jobs if I have no teaching experience?
8th March 2014, 07:27 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in Private sector having 4 years Teaching experience and MCA?

Very good news to here from you that you had 4 years of work experience in your hands.So obviously plenty of opportunities available for you.First and foremost you must get good command over the subject which you studied in M.C.A or else in your bachelor degree.Because I think due to lack of knowledge jobs not been offering good salary package.So you must get good knowledge on the programming languages such as C,C++,Java,Oracle,Linux,UNIX,Data structures and more.As you are from the MCA computer field,the recruiter mainly look for working professionals who have the knowledge on the above skills.

After getting some good knowledge you may even find job in various MCA specializations such as in Management Information systems,Hardware technology,Troubleshooting,Networking side,Application software,System development,Systems management,Application software,Software development and more.You may work your role as Software developer,System analyst,Software programmer,Software engineer,Software application architect,Software consultant,Software consultants various roles.

Apart from these jobs you may find your role in companies like NTPC,IOCL,GAIL and NHPC,Staff selection commission,Public service commission,Union Public service commission,Civil services(IAS,IPS,IES,IFS) and more.You may also find your career in Airforce,Navy or Amry sectors.So do not think about the salary,you carry on working various sector jobs,ultimately you can find good number of jobs which offer high salary package.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?