18th July 2023, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to get a job in IT sector?

I have done my 2 with 85% in non medical from NCERT syllabus. My interest is in IT Sector. I want to know what i should i do get a job in IT sector where i got pay above 30,000 Rs.

30th July 2023, 05:16 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to get a job in IT sector?

What should I do to get a job in IT sector?

Whether you are an IT manager or web developer, you should have successfully completed your bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, information technology, computer engineering, and information technology management.
31st July 2023, 04:12 PM
Shantanubose22

Procedure to Get Job in Sector:-

1) lf you're interested in IT work, it's a good idea to know what exactly that would look like, and what kinds of jobs are out there.
2) Polish relevant IT skills.
3) Get a certification.
4) Build your experience.
5) Network.
6) Look for entry-level positions.
7) Polish your interview skills etc.
31st July 2023, 05:36 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Skills you might consider getting to enhance your IT career include cloud computing, programming, understanding systems and networks, and more.

2. Working in IT can mean anything from resolving an employee's wifi issues to programming an organization's new cloud infrastructure.
31st July 2023, 09:04 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You. should pursue any professional course such as B.Tech, BBA, BCA and other courses.

So, If you have the desired qualification and then on the basis of the knowledge you can apply for the recruitment.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?