9th October 2010, 02:41 PM
paritosh kumar

Can I change my career option to IT sector after studying B.Tech in Bioprocess? Is there any scope for a bioprocess student to get a job in IT sector?

hi,i am a final year student,persueing my b.tech in bioprocess.i want to work in IT sector.since i am a biology student i want to ask you a question that whether i can change my career option and is there any scope of a bioprocess student getting a job in IT sector.

23rd June 2011, 03:44 PM
vijay1551991

Default Re: Can I change my career option to IT sector after studying B.Tech in Bioprocess? Is there any scope for a bioprocess student to get a job in IT sector?

i dont think thats possible now.....maybe you would have to do some course related to Information Technology....then may be you have a chance.....
24th June 2011, 12:54 AM
kritika@Hans

Default Re: Can I change my career option to IT sector after studying B.Tech in Bioprocess? Is there any scope for a bioprocess student to get a job in IT sector?

hi
dear look biology and information technology are entirely two different subjects.
so getting a job in it sector seems a bit difficult for you
never mind with some time you'll definitely get a good job for yourself
all the best
25th June 2011, 10:57 PM
kritika@Hans

hi dear
no worries at all you can choose it sector.
it's based on computers programming.
in this you have to give more attention to programming and coding
in this you will also built your logic skills and make program and you will basicaly become a software engn.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?