1st December 2014, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

What should I prepare to clear APPS Round of Mahindra Satyam? Latest placement papers of Mahindira satyam

Hi, I have attended many off campus for MNC companies .But, I have not cleared apps round even for single company.Tomorrow is off campus at JPR College .I want to know what should I prepare to clear the APPS Round for Mahendira Satyam and I want latst Placement Papers APPS of Mahendira Satyam.I am expecting your reply.

Thanks,
Mubeen.S

1st March 2015, 02:06 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What should I prepare to clear APPS Round of Mahindra Satyam? Latest placement papers of Mahindira satyam

I have attached some of the previous year model papers of Mahindra Satyam aptitude test in this post for your reference. Just go through it to understand the pattern of questions followed for the test and start your preparation for it accordingly.

There are many books available in the market as like R.S.Agarwal which would help you to prepare for the aptitude round better. Also attached the detailed pattern followed for the aptitude test last year just go through it and prepare for those topics first and then later move on with the other common topics as the pattern can change at any point of time.

Also attached several other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Just go through it when required!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Mahindra app.zip(81.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: zip MahindraSatyam.zip(79.0 KB, 11 views)
File Type: zip mahendrasatyampapers.zip(193.2 KB, 17 views)
File Type: zip new.zip(409.9 KB, 11 views)
File Type: zip mahindrasatyampapers.zip(691.0 KB, 10 views)
File Type: txt aptitude sections pattern.txt(519 Bytes, 33 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 42 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 89 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 29 views)
File Type: zip C_interview_questions.zip(2.24 MB, 24 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 83 views)
File Type: pdf Ultimate Aptitude Tests.pdf(2.53 MB, 37 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?