24th January 2012, 06:06 PM
arunpranav

Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

i have completed my b.e(computer science) in 2011.. i have got 58% in b.e and 70% above in 10th and 12th std..can i get placement in IT companies like cts,infosys,wipro,polaris,satyam,tcs,mahindra satyam.....etc????

24th January 2012, 07:38 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

Quote:
Originally Posted by arunpranav View Post
i have completed my b.e(computer science) in 2011.. i have got 58% in b.e and 70% above in 10th and 12th std..can i get placement in IT companies like cts,infosys,wipro,polaris,satyam,tcs,mahindra satyam.....etc????
Dear Friend,

You have good marks in 10th and12th. But as you have only 58% in B.E, You are not eligible for many software companies like TCS, Infosys, CTS etc etc...

Those companies always want 60% in 10th 12th and B.E. So You are not eligible in those companies.........

Where some companies wants 65%, 70% throughout. So you are also not eligible for those companies.......

But comapnies like Satyam, Tech Mahindra, Polaries, L&T Infotech, Wipro, Syntel etc etc wants 55% throughout only. So you are eligible in those companies.....

So search athe companies who wants 55% only and apply those companies.

After getting experience and showing good performance, you can able to join any companies like Microsoft, CTS, TCS, Infosys etc etc........

Best of Luck...................
24th January 2012, 09:56 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

Quote:
Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Maximum no of companies.Because your B.E marks is not above 60%.

CTS,infosys,polaris,satyam,tcs,mahindra satyam , those company want above 60% in through out career.

You have mention some companies name but you are applicable only for WIPRO.Because this company want 50% through out career.

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .This percentage also vary in some time.

But some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL ,SASKEN etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you can go for higher study like MS ,JRF,SRF,MBA,M-TECH and PHD.

Because your marks is not good.

For above higher studies you must have valod GATE or CAT SCORE.
25th January 2012, 01:00 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, WIPRO , all these are IT giants in India..

To get into any of these software sector one must have 60% aggregate through out the career.

As you fail to do so, then you are not eligible for any of these software exporter companies..

It will be better for you to go for other jobs which does not have such percentage criteria..

All the best..
25th January 2012, 10:13 AM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

Quote:
You couldn't appear in the placement activity for the following companies.Because you must have 60% and above for B.E
21st February 2012, 01:56 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

Quote:

Eligibility Criteria For Placement in Top IT Companies

Most of the companies expect the candidates to fulfill the following norms whosoever wishes to apply for the campus recruitment exam :-

1) The candidate must have a study gap of not more than 2 years

2) The candidate must not have any active backlogs at the time of the campus recruitment..

3) The candidate must have secured an aggregate of 60% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech..

Although this is just an overview of the campus placement scenario but there are many companies which allow candidates to sit for the campus placement even if they have secured below 60%

One prominent company which allows candidates below 60% is Syntel

There are many other companies too for which you can apply for other than Syntel..

I have attached a few previous year question papers of various top IT companies which might help you out in your preparations for the interview..

I have also attached some interview experiences shared by candidates whi appeared for various companies so make sure that you go through all of them..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
Attached Files
File Type: txt CTS Experience.txt(2.5 KB, 148 views)
File Type: zip CTS placement papers.zip(196.0 KB, 122 views)
File Type: doc CTSinterview1.doc(307.0 KB, 202 views)
File Type: pdf Syntel Placement Papers.pdf(72.1 KB, 174 views)
File Type: pdf syntel_placement_papers.pdf(237.2 KB, 232 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Papers.doc(867.0 KB, 434 views)
File Type: pdf TCS Aptitude Questions.pdf(288.4 KB, 189 views)
File Type: doc tcs_interview_questionspdf.doc(38.5 KB, 159 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Latest-Job-Interview-Placement-Paper-Pattern.doc(34.0 KB, 159 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper-1.pdf(62.8 KB, 205 views)
File Type: pdf Infosys-Aptitude--Paper--Sep-2006.pdf(61.5 KB, 135 views)
File Type: doc Infosys-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2011.doc(44.5 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Aptitude-Test-Paper-2.pdf(62.6 KB, 176 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Aptitude-Test-Paper3.pdf(62.1 KB, 153 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Sample-Test-Paper-1.pdf(61.9 KB, 154 views)
File Type: pdf IBM-Technical-Test-Paper-3.pdf(61.4 KB, 155 views)
File Type: pdf tech mahindra placement_papers.pdf(181.2 KB, 245 views)
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra placement_papers_&_patterns.zip(53.0 KB, 93 views)
File Type: pdf TechMahindra(MBT) Paper Technical - C & C++.pdf(59.8 KB, 206 views)
21st February 2012, 03:34 PM
pranav789

Smile Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

The companies you mentioned are blue chip companies and they have strict eligibility criteria for freshers such as they should not have study gaps, they should have more than 60% aggregate in 10th, 12th and B.E.

For the time being you cannot get placement in such companies, but you can always pursue further studies and then get into these companies. If you dont want to study then you can get into certain companies which have low eligibility criteria for students and then after getting two years experience you can get into these companies easily

All the best :-)
21st February 2012, 06:35 PM
arpitachouksey

Hello,Mostly companies want above 60% in over all in 10th 12th and in graduation but some companies want 55% in graduation for some posts,so you can part in all those companies.Best Of Luck
21st February 2012, 07:09 PM
sulemanpathan

Thumbs up Re: Can I get placement in IT companies like CTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam after completing B.E Computer Science with 58% in B.E?

Quote:

Hi friend very sorry to say
Sorry to say that you are not applicable for Maximum no of companies.Because your B.E marks is not above 60%.

CTS,infosys,polaris,satyam,tcs,mahindra satyam , those company want above 60% in through out career.

You have mention some companies name but you are applicable only for WIPRO.Because this company want 50% through out career.

Maximum software company want 60% in through out in career .This percentage also vary in some time.

But some few software company allow 50% above criteria like WIPRO, SYNTEL , HONEYWELL ,SASKEN etc.

so you are eligible for above company.

Also you can go for higher study like MS ,JRF,SRF,MBA,M-TECH and PHD.

Because your marks is not good.

For above higher studies you must have valod GATE or CAT SCORE.

ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR LIFE
21st February 2012, 08:05 PM
EDEPHIC
Senior Member+

dear friend,

TCS, CTS, INFOSYS, WIPRO , all these are IT giants in India..

To get into any of these software sector one must have 60% aggregate through out the career.

As you fail to do so, then you are not eligible for any of these software exporter companies..

It will be better for you to go for other jobs which does not have such percentage criteria..
21st February 2012, 08:17 PM
manishsangwan8293

Quote:
from ur list of company some r required 60% bt in some company u can get the jobs
14th June 2012, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get placement in IBM or Infosys with 80% marks in 10th and 69% marks in 12th. i have got 74% in pcm in cls 10 and 51% in pcm in 12th. am i eligible for these companies ?
10th July 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

what is the cutoff point (cgpa) for appearing in an interview and also to get selected in good companies??
31st July 2012, 08:22 PM
Unregistered

can i get placement in any good and repudiated company with 59% in 10th, 59.6% in 12th, 54.3% in graduation and 74.4% in MCA ?
12th September 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Sir this is N.GOPINATH....i am doing B.tech final year ( computer science).Can i know which company will be eligible for me....current CGPA is 5.3.....
4th November 2012, 01:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir iam doing second year B.TECH- IT. . . I have got 80% in 10th and 70% in 12th and 65% in my first B.tech. . . What should i do to get placed in infosys.
8th November 2012, 12:16 PM
vinu vijay

sir am doing my b.tech cse 2nd year ...i have got 69% in 10th and 55% in 12th and 72% in first ..what should i continue to get job in better company
5th January 2013, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursing B-Tech final year hope my i may got 65% in B-Tech and i got 60,62% got in my 10and 2 respectively i dont have good have good knowledge in english is it possible to place without that in any s/w companies
15th January 2013, 08:07 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends..........

Its not possible with your merit because they need 60% aggregate .......of course you should be better to try it.........if you had good communication skills

GOOD LUCK.............
3rd April 2013, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

can a student able to get placement in big companies like TCS,INFOSYS,SATYAM,MAHINDRA ??..IF her/his English communication skill is not too good ?
if your answer is no then what should do to enhance his/her personality and communication skill also.
plzzz..give ur views and suggestion also .
9th April 2013, 11:24 AM
thatipamulapraveengoud

hello,,,

You have good marks in 10th and12th. But as you have only 58% in B.E, You are not eligible for many software companies like TCS, Infosys, CTS etc etc...

Those companies always want 60% in 10th 12th and B.E. So You are not eligible in those companies.........

Where some companies wants 65%, 70% throughout. So you are also not eligible for those companies.......

But comapnies like Satyam, Tech Mahindra, Polaries, L&T Infotech, Wipro, Syntel etc etc wants 55% throughout only. So you are eligible in those companies.....

So search athe companies who wants 55% only and apply those companies.

After getting experience and showing good performance, you can able to join any companies like Microsoft, CTS, TCS, Infosys etc etc........

Best of Luck...................
15th April 2013, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 75% in SSC 58% in HSC FE drop but first class in remaining all six semisters with not single ATKT

MOURVIKA
6th October 2013, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

hello sir can you mention which those companies want below 60%
1st April 2014, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

hai sir am studying b.tech 3rd year i got 65%. i have no backlogs at all.can i eligible for companies like wipro,infosys,tcp,microsoft companies.plz help me sir
5th May 2014, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

hello friends i am 2015 passout student.i have got above 70% in my 10th,12th,b.e(upto 5th semester)..i know i am eligible for top mnc companies like wipro,tcs,infosys etc..now my doubt is how to enter into these top mnc's??i dont know how to prepare for all stages of interview??i am need to get job to survive in my family situations..pls help me friends.....
24th July 2014, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Dear,
I am a MBA graduate who has a good years of experience in recruitment,recently i got an offer with polaris,CTS and alcatel lucent. I am very confused about where to join and want a clarity to know which is a best option for me.
Awaiting for your response
Thanks and regards
Sriram
14th October 2014, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

hai guys iam studing final year i have secured 56%in 10 th and 66% in 12th and 65%in cgpa(upto 6th semster ) with no backlogs can i get any it base company likeCTS, Infosys, WIPRO, Polaris, Satyam, TCS, Mahindra and Satyam etc..,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?