28th February 2016, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What should we do for a getting a good job right after completion of B.Sc course?

Sir/Mam,

What should we do for a getting a good job right after completion of B.Sc course? List of companies in which we can apply for the job? Can you please guide me in this as am not sure what to do next. It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon.

Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a good government job after BSc?
  2. Can I get good Job after completion of Oracle Online Certification Exam having 8 years of gap after completion of Graduation?
  3. Can I get good Job after completion of MBA or can I stop studies with B.Sc being a candidate of not well in studies?
  4. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  5. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  6. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc? I am pursuing BSc food and nutrition
  7. What should we do for a getting a good job right after completion of B.Sc course? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. After completion of BSc in Nutrition with 60% what should I do?
  11. How can I get a job before completion of B.Tech EEE course
  12. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  13. Can I get a job in Journalism after completing of BSc?
  14. What we can do after completion of Diploma in ECE to get a good job?
  15. Can I get a good Government Job with good salary after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  16. Can I do M.Com private after passing B.Com?
  17. Is it possible for me to get Bank job after completion of B.Sc in Forestry?
  18. Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA after completion of B.Sc in IT? Does Embedded Systems a good course?
28th February 2016, 01:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should we do for a getting a good job right after completion of B.Sc course?

The list of companies cannot be provided since it depends on your specialization in which company you are eligible. Hence you can mention that in the comment below and we will revert with detailed response. Since you have done B.Sc course, so you should look forward to higher studies as you will not only get better job but also wider job scope. You can opt for M.Sc course or MBA course which is of high demand. You can also opt for courses of other domain like Mass communication, fashion, tourism, etc. With your B.Sc qualification you can approach for a job in various private sector companies even IT companies like Wipro, Accenture, TCS, etc. You can opt for jobs in government sector like defense, banks, civil services, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?