15th October 2011, 10:12 PM
Confused a lot

Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA after completion of B.Sc in IT? Does Embedded Systems a good course?

I'm in BSc-IT and i would like to know if it would be better to do MCA or to do a job after BSc-IT.
Also is Embedded systems a good course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Ph.D after completion of M.Tech in VLSI and Embedded systems?
  2. Whether training on Embedded Systems is better option for 2nd year student?
  3. Which subject I can major in M.Tech after completion of B.Tech ECE?
  4. What is the admission procedure to do MS in Embedded Systems?
  5. Will it be a problem for me to get a good job after completion of MCA of not scoring 1st class in 12th Class?
  6. How to do MSc Embedded system after completing B.E ECE with 66%
  7. Which is better among M.Sc(Embedded Systems) of 1 year in Abroad and B.Tech, for Electronics B.Sc graduate? Career prospects of M.Sc(Embedded Systems)? -- [New]
  8. whats the scope for doing M.E (EMBEDDED SYSTEMS)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Is it possible for me to get IT job after completion of MCA course?
  10. How to find companies for internship in Embedded Systems?
  11. List of colleges which offer M.Tech in Embedded Systems in Pune? Detailed information about Manipal International MS(Embedded Systems) Dual Degree course?
  12. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  13. How can a fresher can Informatica Job after M.Tech Embedded Systems?
  14. What is the scope for Post Graduation course in Embedded Systems?
  15. Internship for M.Tech Embedded Systems student? Website of those companies?
  16. Good reputed and certified institutes in Bangalore for course on Embedded Systems?
  17. Which post will I get after completion of MBA(Systems)? Syllabus of MBA(Systems) of Mumbai University? Which job should I choose after getting experience in MBA(Systems) after BSc?
  18. Which type of training is required for EI, EC student?
17th October 2011, 02:59 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA after completion of B.Sc in IT? Does Embedded Systems a good course?

after B.Sc IT if you are interested to higher study then you may go for M.Sc IT or MCA or MBA. but if you want to do job then also you will get good job in a software company if you try. but higher study is always good for the career.

if you do MCA then job opportunity and scope will be more than after B.Sc IT. you will be eligible for MCA course. so you may go for this course. if you think that you don't have much more interest on computer related subject now then you may go for MBA course. MBA is management course. now a days the job opportunity and scope is very high after completion of MBA course. you may also take admission in B.Tech also in IT or Computer Science Engineering stream.

Embedded System course is a very good course. but i think this course is not suitable for B.Sc IT candidates. generally engineering graduate after B.E/B.Tech go for Embedded system course. may be you are eligible for this course.but it will be difficult for you to compete with the engineering graduates after completion of this course. if you go for higher study then with the higher studies or end of the higher study you may go for the embedded system training.

best of luck.
17th October 2011, 03:53 PM
Rajeev Kumar Koundal

Thumbs up Re: Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA after completion of B.Sc in IT? Does Embedded Systems a good course?

Job is better op-tion only if (1) it is in your hand after B.Sc(IT)
(2) If job is in a good reputed IT company,if so only then job is a better option. otherwise you have to go for M.Sc(IT) or MCA.
1st July 2013, 09:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA after completion of B.Sc in IT? Does Embedded Systems a good course?

Which is a better choice for me between Job and MCA

i have done my ug in B.Sc Computer Science, and i got placed in a IT company. now i would like to know if it would be better for me to do MCA or go for job?
2nd March 2022, 09:39 AM
Unregistered

Currently, I am pursuing B.SC Electronics but I want to become a software developer, may I do MCA or M.SC?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?