8th September 2016, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?

What should I do to become a software engineer? Please explain the whole procedure. Can I take commerce to do software engineering? Can you please suggest me the best steps to follow for getting the job in future? Awaiting for the response.

9th September 2016, 03:07 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What to take after 10th class for becoming a software engineer?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What should I do to become a software engineer? Please explain the whole procedure. Can I take commerce to do software engineering? Can you please suggest me the best steps to follow for getting the job in future? Awaiting for the response.

The candidate can take Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics group in 11th class for becoming a software engineer. After 10+2 you should join B.E or B.Tech in Computer Science or Information Technology to become a software engineer. These are the basic steps to be followed after 10th to become a software engineer. The aspirant should score over 60% marks in 10th, 12th and B.E or B.Tech to get a software job. You should improve your programming skills to become a software engineer. You should study the engineering course in a reputed institution then the chances of getting a software job are higher.
3rd March 2022, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

can we do intership in first year means 10 3
7th March 2022, 12:18 AM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

The minimum eligibility to persue this course is to qualify class 10th from a recognised board , other prerequisite depends on the course you apply for.
The course can be persues at various levels of study
Bachelor's
Masters
Doctorate
Diploma
Certificate level course.

The admission process is mainly based on entrance exam such as
JEE Mains
JEE Advance
SRMJEE
GATE etc
To persue higher level course like bachelor's, masters, doctorate etc , candidate must have completed 10+2 with 50%marks from a recognised board.

Certificate and diploma level course is offered right after class 10th.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?