13th July 2021, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

What type of job is available in Market after Ethical Hacking course? Starting fresher salary package?

If i select a ethical hacking course and then i complete the course, then what type of job is available for me in the market?
what is the starting salary pack for freshers?

15th July 2021, 05:52 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job is available in Market after Ethical Hacking course? Starting fresher salary package?

List of jobs after Ethical Hacking course:-

Security analyst
Penetration tester
Cyber security engineer
Network security
Investigator and other related roles.
Global service provides such as hotels, airlines, financial as well as academic services providers hire Certified Ethical Hackers.

Salary:-
The certified ethical hacker salary in India for fresher's starts from Rs 3.5 LPA. If you break it down, the average salary of an ethical hacker in India turns out to be between Rs 29 k and Rs 41k per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?