15th February 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?

i have done my graduation(b.com) from delhi university, and pursuing m.com from SOL DU ,,,, and interseted in doing job ,,, what kind of job , i can get , and what is the procedure of applying for that? Can you let me know the companies which I can apply and get the job?

15th February 2016, 10:52 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?

If you have pursued your B.Com course with good marks (At least 55%) then you have so many career options after completion of your course. You can get job like Corporate Sales Officer, Corporate Credit Analyst, Export Manager or Corporate Financial Analyst as per your field of interest.
Here is some companies in which you can apply for the job after completion of B.Com

** Mangalore Electricity Supply Company Limited
** Tamilnadu Industrial Cooperative Bank Limited
** Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board
** Karnataka state Road Transports Corporation
15th February 2016, 11:23 PM
syntel_india
Member+

Default Re: What type of job I can get after completion of B.Com course from Delhi University and pursing M.Com?

You have completed your B.Com so based on your current qualification you can get job of Computer operator or as a apprenticeship in any of the financial company. But the salary pay will be very less.

So, you can go for the M.Com and along-with the course you can try for the job in Bank or as a CA in any of the financial company. If you get the job then it will be high paid. One more thing, i will like to suggest you, to make career in finance you must have management degree from reputed institution.
16th February 2016, 11:14 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done my graduation(b.com) from delhi university, and pursuing m.com from SOL DU ,,,, and interseted in doing job ,,, what kind of job , i can get , and what is the procedure of applying for that? Can you let me know the companies which I can apply and get the job?
The B.Com graduates can get many job options like;
  • Accountant
  • Banker
  • BPO/KPO
  • Auditor
  • Lecturer
  • Finance Consultant
  • Event Manager
  • Government Jobs
  • Market Research
  • Hotel Management
  • Office Administrative jobs
  • Share Broker
  • Travel Manager/Travel Agent
  • Insurance Consultant

The aspirant can get the job vacancies details in the job portals and job sites like,

www.naukri.com
www.shine.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?