28th January 2016, 07:07 AM
Unregistered

What is the value of studying in Germany for getting job under private sector?

Hi,

I have done my BE in mechanical engineering. Right now i am pursuing MS degree from Gernmany. I want to know about the value of my ongoing studies for getting job under private sector in India?

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Germany after pursuing MS from Germany itself?
  2. Which one is better between job in private sector as Engineer with MBA degree or job in government sector where pay is more?
  3. Which sector is better for government job or private job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better choice for me of doing Job between Public sector and Private sector? Which Companies I will be paid more?
  5. What kind of jobs in private sector i can get after studying Radio Therapy?
  6. Is it possible to get a job with BDS degree in Germany? What is the procedure?
  7. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  8. Which private sector jobs i can get after studying Perfusion Technology?
  9. Why candidates are influenced in Private jobs if there are huge scope in Government Sector?
  10. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  11. Would I get any stay-fund from universities while I will be pursuing MS course with biotech stream in Germany? What are the job opportunities available in Germany after completion of my course?
  12. List private sector job options for me being a Microbiology graduate?
  13. Private sector job for B.Sc Agriculture graduate?
  14. How to seek M.Tech degree in Germany while studying mechanical engineering in private institute
  15. Job opportunities in private sector for B.Com graduate who is working in a Private Bank?
  16. Eligibility to get job in Private sector for B.Tech Chemical 3rd year student with 70% aggregate marks? Additional qualifications required to get job?
  17. Best option between government job and private job?
  18. Job opportunities in private sector after studying Statistics?
28th January 2016, 07:06 PM
january2016

Default Re: What is the value of studying in Germany for getting job under private sector?

The degree that you are pursuing and the degree that you have pursued, both when combined will leads to the great value in the industry especially in the IT industry which even you also can't imagine. Only the condition is that you must have a very good grades in all the degree that you have pursued till the date.

Even if you will apply for the job to any of the automobile company, you will be given more preference than any other candidate because of your education as well as your degree. Just be sure to get good job, just keep your performance up.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?