20th September 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

What is the work of lab assistant in Science Junior college? What is the profile?

What is the work of lab assistant in science junior college? Send proper details of that post work which would help me to decide whether I can apply for the job or not. Hope that I will get the answer form here soon as possible. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities in Haryana government sector for Textile Technology Diploma holder who is working as a Lab Technician?
  2. What is the scope or career in Chemistry after completion of BSc?
  3. Government jobs after completion of B.Sc. Medical Laboratory Technology?
  4. List of posts available under HPSSSB recruitment for Diploma Engineering candidates? -- [New]
  5. Previous year Question Papers for the Entrance Exam for the position of Junior Lab Assistant?
  6. What is job profile of assistant in ISRO? What work assistant have to do in ISRO?
  7. Which courses can be done on the basis of computer engineering diploma in open university? I have finished my diploma in computer engineering
  8. Can I become a Lab Assistant after completion of Diploma in Medical Lab Technology?
  9. What is the exam date of Junior Lab Assistant Exam?
  10. How to get a job easily after completing diploma?
  11. Best colleges in Hyderabad for MEC? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the future scope for Post Graduate Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (PGDMLT)? What is the pay scale of the same?
  13. Which is the best subject to choose for M.Sc related to Medical field after completion of B.Sc?
  14. What kind of jobs i can apply for after B.Tech in Dairy Technology under private sector?
  15. How to get a Government job with my Mechanical Engineering degree?
  16. Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering?
  17. What is the career scope of UGC NET CSIR? Which book should I prefer prepare for NET?
  18. What are the government jobs available for fresher civil engineer
23rd September 2017, 03:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the work of lab assistant in Science Junior college? What is the profile?

To work as a lab assistant you typically need a high school diploma or a graduation to become a laboratory assistant and many employers do not require lab laboratory assistance to an College degree or obtained any pre higher training as most employees provide on the job training. Laboratory assistant work in scientific and medical laboratory settings preparing experiments, processing specimens, maintaining lab equipment and cleaning up after experiments and to become a laboratory assistant you miss it and Associates degree in biotechnology or biological science.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?