21st December 2015, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering?

Hi, now I have passed 10th with 77%. I want to do diploma in computer engineering, so please tell me about that course (its duration, its syllabus and what else it contains). And mainly does it contains maths or not.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria, fee structure and course duration of BCA in IGNOU?
  2. What is the fee structure and duration of diploma in e-commerce and diploma in computer applications?
  3. Best Institutes for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Fee structure for this course and duration of the course?
  4. Duration and yearly fee structure of diploma in Marine Engineering for 10th passed candidate?
  5. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, fee structure and duration of Counselling Psychology Diploma course?
  6. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  7. List of universities which offer Diploma in Banking Business course to B.Com graduate? Detailed information, course duration, fee structure and scope of this course?
  8. Course duration, fee structure and correspondence availability for diploma in Fire safety course?
  9. Eligibility, fee structure and duration of AMIE course for Diploma in Mechanical Engineer?
  10. How many years will it take to complete polytechnic course after passing 10+2?
  11. Eligibility, admission, fee structure and duration of AMIE course?
  12. Which PG diploma course should I choose in Hyderabad Campus? Fee structure of it?
  13. Procedure for studying CA? What is the course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Does this possible to pursue B.Tech from IGNOU having completed 3 years Diploma in Electrical Engineering? Fee structure and Duration of this course?
  15. List of colleges with fee structure which offers Diploma in Computer Science Engineering? What is the scope of this course?
  16. Duration of course, fee structure and syllabus of MPH entrance exam?
  17. Can I do my B.Tech from IGNOU after diploma in computer engineering?
  18. How can I apply to study Diploma in Rheumatology after completing MD in Medicine? Course duration and fee structure of this course?
22nd December 2015, 11:43 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Duration, syllabus and fee structure of diploma in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, now I have passed 10th with 77%. I want to do diploma in computer engineering, so please tell me about that course (its duration, its syllabus and what else it contains). And mainly does it contains maths or not.
The eligibility to study the Diploma in Computer Engineering is a pass in 10th with Science, Mathematics and English. The duration of the course is 3 years (6 semesters). The syllabus is as follows:

Semester I.

1. Applied Mathematics I
2. Applied Science
3. Concepts of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
4. Introduction to Computer Concepts
5. Applied Science Lab
6. Basic Electronics Lab
7. Basic Computer Skills Lab

Semester II.

1. Applied Mathematics II
2. English Communication
3. Digital Electronics
4. Programming with C
5. Digital Lab
6. Programming with C Lab
7. Multimedia Lab

Semester III.

1. Computer Organisation
2. Data Structures with C
3. Computer Networks
4. Data Structures Lab
5. PC Hardware and Networking Lab
6. Graphical User Interface Lab
7. Web Design Lab

Semester IV.

1. OOPS with C++
2. Database Management Systems
3. Operating Systems
4. Software Engineering
5. OOPS with C++ Lab
6. DBMS Lab
7. Linux Lab

Semester V.

1. Basic Management Skills and Indian Constitution
2. Programming with java
3. Web Programming
4. Programming with java Lab
5. Web Programming Lab
6. CASP
7. Project Work I

Semester VI.

1. Software Testing
2. Network Security and Management
3. Mobile Computing
4. Software Testing Lab
5. Network Security Lab
6. Project Work II.

Regarding the fee structure it may vary from one college to another. The fee in some private colleges will be Rs 25,000 + 1500 examination fee per semester. In some private colleges the fee will be around Rs 45,000. You have to check the college for more information regarding the fee details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?