20th September 2017, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

What all jobs to apply in Rajasthan after completion of post graduation with B.Sc Maths?

What all jobs to apply in Rajasthan after completion of post graduation with B.Sc Maths? I just have completed my PG course and waiting for the results and need the job soon. Can you please help me with the details soon? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which all government jobs I can apply for after completion of B.Sc Maths? -- [New]
  2. List further courses available after completing Intermediate BIPC? What are the job options for Intermediate BIPC?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for B.Ed course after completion of graduation and post graduation in Biotechnology?
  4. Can I apply for Grade II and Grade III post in Karnataka after completion of Graduation course?
  5. Can I do post graduation in Forensic Science after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  6. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after completion of post graduation course in Maths with 69.60% marks?
  7. What kind of jobs I can opt after completion of graduation in Banking and Insurance?
  8. B.Ed after having 40% graduation and 50% post graduation?
  9. Can I apply for post graduation after completion of my BA graduation from YCMOU?
  10. Which graduation and post graduation I can take after completion of commerce course in 12th?
  11. Can BSc IT students apply for CBI jobs? Minimum percentage required to be eligible? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the different post graduation course which I can apply for after completion of B.Sc in Anaesthesia technology?
  13. Can I apply for NET lectureship after completion of graduation and post graduation in different streams?
  14. Can I apply for UP TET Exam for the year 2012 after completion of Post Graduation in M.Sc Maths?
  15. Which jobs are best after BSc Maths? I have completed BSc Maths
  16. What should I do after 12th commerce to get the banking job?
  17. What are the opportunities available after completion of B.Sc graduation?
  18. Procedure to apply for government jobs after completion of graduation?
22nd September 2017, 09:43 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs to apply in Rajasthan after completion of post graduation with B.Sc Maths?

If you have studied maths at PG level, then you try your hands at academics at schools and colleges. There is a demand for math teachers in the country and if you are good at it, then you can earn a lot.

Other than this, you can try private sector jobs in data science and analytics. Math graduates are in demand for this field.
23rd September 2017, 08:24 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all jobs to apply in Rajasthan after completion of post graduation with B.Sc Maths?

You can take the government exam for lecturers post. You can also join colleges as guest faculty till you can settle with a secure job. You can also apply for central government job offers from ISRO, CFTRI and ONGC. Lastly, you can always apply for a job in the software industry, but I highly recommend you do that only if you are interested.
But personally what I feel that you must opt for doing PHD because after that you will have watched opportunities to make your future bright as well as you will be paid highly with handsome salary.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?