20th March 2016, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

When can i expect Tech Mahindra offer letter through campus placement?

I have been placed in tech mahindra through on campus recruitment process. But i have still not got the offer letter or joining letter from the company. So kindly tell me when can i expect the offer letter?

21st March 2016, 10:26 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When can i expect Tech Mahindra offer letter through campus placement?

You need to have patience. This is because there is a good amount of delay between recruitment and issue of offer letter. There is usually a gap of six months to one year between recruitment and issue of offer letter and joining letter. This is because there are many internal processes undertaken by the company and it requires global approval. Moreover, it is driven by business requirements. Hence keep calm, have patience and try learning new technologies or prepare for entrance exams in the meantime till you get offer.
29th July 2019, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When can i expect Tech Mahindra offer letter through campus placement?

I have got selected in tech Mahindra on campus drive on 26th July. So please tell me when will I receive my offer letter?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?