6th March 2017, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

When does tech mahindra send the offer letter for joining after selecting in campus placement?

Hi, I got selected in campus placement in the month of October. I got letter of intent during April. No mails later on. Its almost 9 months now. When will I get it? Can you please let me know how many months will it usually take in approximate to get the call letter?

7th March 2017, 11:35 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When does tech mahindra send the offer letter for joining after selecting in campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi, I got selected in campus placement in the month of October. I got letter of intent during April. No mails later on. Its almost 9 months now. When will I get it? Can you please let me know how many months will it usually take in approximate to get the call letter?

You can get the offer letter from Tech Mahindra prior to your date of joining. As mentioned, you have received the letter of intent, which is itself a proof for you. The selection is done on random basis. It is possible that students from even the same college get the offer letter in one or two months gap. So, don’t bother about the offer letter, you will receive soon. As the organization recruited hundreds of candidates from different colleges, it will take some time to issue the offer letter.
8th March 2017, 07:49 PM
MerajAmir
Senior Member+

Default Re: When does tech mahindra send the offer letter for joining after selecting in campus placement?

Generally Tech Mahindra sends an offer letter to their new employee within 6 months if it takes time then they are completing some verification about the candidate or not having new projects or they hired many of the candidates so when the new project will come you will get the offer letter apart from this you have to visit personnel to their office and ask about your queries that why you’re not getting the offer letter. You can also visit to their official website which is here under:
http://www.techmahindra.com/pages/default.aspx
24th July 2018, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

After passing out 2017 campus candidates of Tech Mahindra one year is over but till today we do not receive joining letter. When Tech Mahindra will release joining letter.
3rd August 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am selected in Tech mahindra I got letter of intent and after that HR sends mail regarding documentation and i send all required documents but still they are not send offer letter and not reverted on mail now its 3 months completed ,still waiting for offer letter,can you give the concern person contact details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?