3rd February 2015, 09:47 AM
Unregistered

When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?

hello
when there is off campus of tcs, accenture,
wipro......in hyderabad and kanpur..
pls reply to me immediately
i am student of b.tech 4th year.
with regards-
Neharika Rai

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  2. Date of off campus placements of Accenture, Wipro, TCS, Amdocs?
  3. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  4. Am I eligible to attend the Campus Drive of Accenture if I was once detained in 2nd year B.Tech?
  5. Does Wipro, Infosys or TCS offer internship in July 2011 for B.Tech 4th year student?
  6. Internship in IBM, Wipro, Accenture, or any other MNC for 4th semester NIT student?
  7. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?
  8. How can I apply for Internship programme in Wipro, Accenture, CTS or TCS being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  9. Off campus drive of Accenture and TCS in Madhya Pradesh?
  10. How can I prepare to crack Accenture on-campus drive?
  11. Whether 10th percentage is countable for recruitment in Accenture?
  12. Can I get a job in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys after scoring 81% in 10th, 59.2% in 12th and 75% till 4th semester in B.Tech?
  13. When Accenture will take Off-Campus drive for Associate Software Engineer recruitment in Delhi?
  14. When and where Accenture and TCS off campus placement drive will take place in Delhi?
  15. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  16. When is the off campus recruitment drive for Accenture, TCS, Tech Mahindra, L&T, Infosys at Delhi, Gurgaon or Noida? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  18. Guidance for job in Accenture, TCS and Wipro?
28th February 2015, 11:16 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When TCS, Wipro and Accenture will take Off-campus Drive in Kanpur and Hyderabad for B.Tech 4th year student?

Usually companies like TCS, Wipro and Accenture will not let out the off-campus information in public as they don't want a bigger crowd for the selection process. So, there are several ways which you can follow up to get the information which as follows,

-> Meet your college placement co-ordinator and ask them about the details if TCS, Wipro or Accenture coming to your college for placement if not details about the off-campus placement as they will be in contact with the companies.

-> Have a bigger circle of friends who are from different colleges in your place, so that whenever there is a placement happening you will be able to get the information from them.

-> Find out someone who is working in the company already from your friends, family circle and find out if there is any walk-ins happening for freshers and if so just ensure that you send in your resume to them for further processing.

TCS had there registration opened for freshers till 9th Feb. CLICK HERE!! to keep a track for the next opening again!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?