7th April 2020, 01:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether my company manage the lockdown work by deducting leave counts?

Hello everyone, my salary is on in this lockdown and I haven't allotted work from home yet. I am working with a big brand and I am afraid, if they are going to deduct my leave counts. I am afraid of asking this to my superiors. So, kindly tell me, is it possible?

14th April 2023, 02:23 AM
SurajKapoor

Default Re: Whether my company manage the lockdown work by deducting leave counts?

It's understandable to feel anxious about your job during the lockdown, especially if you haven't been provided with work from home arrangements yet. However, it's important to communicate openly with your superiors and seek clarity on the company's policies regarding salary and leave deductions.

Given the unprecedented situation, many companies have had to revise their policies and adapt to the changing circumstances. It's possible that your company may have already communicated its policy on employee compensation and leaves during the lockdown period. If not, it's essential to clarify with your supervisor or HR department regarding your concerns.

It's also worth noting that the government of India has issued guidelines for employers to ensure that employees are not laid off or have their salaries cut due to the pandemic. These guidelines may provide some protection to employees who are unable to work due to the current situation.

In summary, it's best to communicate openly with your superiors and seek clarification on the company's policies regarding salary and leave deductions during the lockdown. Keeping an open line of communication can help alleviate some of the anxiety and uncertainty that you may be feeling right now.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?