30th January 2015, 02:01 AM
Unregistered

Do I have to leave the job to do post graduation after 2 years of work experience?

After getting a year or 2 year of experience if i want to do my post graduation(m tech),TCS would allow me to do so ? or i have to leave the job for the completion of my PG.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in government sectors? I have done my graduation in agriculture and I have done my post graduation in MBA with agribusiness- marketing. I have 2 years work experience in agriculture seeds and pesticides company
  2. Should I do either M.E (from Anna University) or job after completion of BE??
  3. Is it better to do PG after B.E or after some work experience?
  4. How to do PhD in IITs? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. How much salary I can get after completion of M.Tech course?
  6. Is it better to do the post graduation after one or two years of experience?
  7. How to get admission in MS in USA after four years of work experience? Tips to crack GRE ?
  8. Is it better to do PG course after UG or get placed in software company after completing UG course?
  9. Can i ask for two years leave from my government job in Kerala in order to continue my M.Tech degree course?
  10. Job opportunities for MBA(Finance & Dual Marketing) postgraduate who has 3 years of work experience in Banking sector?
  11. Should I leave the job after 2 years experience and do M.Tech or continue with the job and do part time M.Tech?
  12. How to do MBA part time? I am pursuing B.Com exam
  13. Three years of experience is necessary to apply for PGT post?
  14. PhD can be done after MBBS without PG?
  15. In which stream should I do my PG after completing BSc Microbiology course with 13-14 years of work experience in Pathology?
  16. Which PG field should I choose for better job after doing graduation in engineering(IT)
  17. Which is more preferable, doing higher studies after graduation or to do job for few years and then complete post graduation?
  18. How to become a CEO after passing 2nd PUC in science stream?
30th January 2015, 09:03 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Do I have to leave the job to do post graduation after 2 years of work experience?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After getting a year or 2 year of experience if i want to do my post graduation(m tech),TCS would allow me to do so ? or i have to leave the job for the completion of my PG.
Its good to see that you are interested to apply for M.Tech course. You can do M.Tech through Distance along with TCS work. There are so many universities which offers M.Tech through distance mode. Since, you have two years work experience so it's an added advantage to study M.Tech. You may also having chance to get promotion after completing M.Tech. Here, I am listing the M.Tech universities through distance mode.

Universities Which Offers M.Tech through Distance:

Annamalai University Directorate of Distance Education (DDE)
Controller of Examination - [email protected]
Director, Directorate of Distance Education - [email protected]

Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU), New Delhi
Address: 50, Evk Sampath Salai, Vepery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600007
Phone:044 2661 8161

Jamia Millia Islamia Centre for Distance and Open Learning (JMI-CDOL), Delhi
Office The Hony. Director,
Centre for Distance & Open Learning,
T.T.I College,
Maulana Mohammad Ali Jauhar Marg,
Jamia Millia Islamia,
[email protected],

Kakatiya University School of Distance Learning , Warangal
Admissions Director, PG Admissions
Phone # 0870-2461467, 2438855
Email - [email protected]

Karnataka State Open University (KSOU), Mysore, Karnataka
Address: 14th Cross, 2nd Stage, Mukhtagangotri, Mysuru, Karnataka 570006
Phone:097427 11987
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?