23rd January 2015, 05:20 PM
Unregistered

Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?

good evening mam/sir.
I've been selected by infosys (via., campus drive). I'm a powerlifter and I'll be representing Anna University for Powerlifting (ALL INDIA INTER-UNIVERSITIES) for the first time and i wanna continue to do my best even if i'am a trainee in infosys. SO plese tell me whether is there an event of powerlifting competion between corporates (or something) through which i can appear again for Nationals?

27th January 2015, 12:45 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Whether Powerlifting competition is available in Infosys?

POWERLIFTING COMPETITION IN INFOSYS:

There is no specific powerlifting competition conducted by Infosys, that doesn't mean you need to stop and continue with only your work as trainee you can very well continue with your passion.

Make sure you talk the same with your Manager once you get assigned to the project after the training period so that he/she will help you out on the same. There are several sports event arranged between corporate companies so you can very well try to attend the powerlifting competition if it happens.

You can also try hosting the competition in infosys if you find some good number of candidates for the same. Just try to get all the approvals from your Manager so that you can start this as the first time from your efforts which will earn you a good name as well inside company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?