30th June 2012, 02:01 PM
ramyarajangam

How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?

Am a final year student,got 76% till now and also attending placement trainings,i want to get a job in infosys,what is the eligible for enter infosys

30th June 2012, 10:56 PM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?

Dear friend,

Infosys is one of the Top multi national company in software field.

The eligibility criteria to get selected in Infosys are the two process in which the candidates get selected are:

1.Campus placements
2.Off campus placement

In campus placements the candidates selected in there colleges premises with a minimum cut off marks of 60 to 65% percent.

On off campus placements the minimum cut off marks will be 65 to 70 percent or above.

Requirement exam has three phases:
  1. Written test
  2. Group discussion round
  3. Personal interview

You need to fullfil the following criteria:
  • You should have very good communication skills
  • You should have good knowledge on computer
  • You should have goood conception and knowledge in programming languages like C,C++,Java,.NET.
  • Ability to work in a Team

The following Image will be shows a selection procedure in Infosys:

All the best............
4th July 2012, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to get jobs in Infosys? What is the eligibility to enter in Infosys?

I have a 2 backpapers in bsc computer science .after my graduation...what should i do..for getting a job ..
30th October 2012, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

I'm a BCA 1st year student. Can i apply for a job in infosys in final year?
28th December 2012, 09:17 PM
Unregistered

what we work in infosys?
18th January 2013, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

i m a engineering student with computer science branch .i want to do job in infosys company,my degree is with 70% and no backlogs. how can i get job in infosys
3rd February 2013, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

I get 55% marks in 12th , 65% marks in B.Sc. and I'm doing MAC from DIT , can I apply for job in infosys.
4th March 2013, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i am BE ENC Student and i hav 89% in 10th,67%in 12th and 55% in BE.CAN I get job in INFOSYS?
8th March 2013, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

hi iam doing mba finance and 3rd sem result will be published and i scored 75% and now final project is on the final stage..i want a job in infosys.CAN I GET A JOB IN INFOSYS??
8th March 2013, 11:51 PM
vikash kumar prajapati
Senior Member+++

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramyarajangam View Post
Am a final year student,got 76% till now and also attending placement trainings,i want to get a job in infosys,what is the eligible for enter infosys
Basic requirements which you will have to fulfill in order to get jobs in INFOSYS are :-

Educational qualification :-
-->>You should have a degree in Information Technology/Computer Application from recognized university.
-->>Your degree should be approved from AICTE.

Valid Degree are :- B.TECH/B.E/MCA/M.SC(IT)/M.TECH etc.

-->>Your minimum age should be 18 years.

Marks :-
-->>Your minimum marks in all semesters should be above 7.0 CGPA.

NOTE :-
-->>Your degree should be from regular university.
-->>You should not have more then 2 years of gap during your study session.

Recruitment Pattern :-
-->>Online Common Entrance Test.
-->>Telephonic Round.
-->>Technical Round.
-->>HR Round.
-->>Personal Interview.

Syllabus for Common Entrance Test :-
-->>Programming Language - C/C++.
-->>Reasoning(Logical+Analytical).
-->>English Grammar and Comprehension.
-->>Numerical ability and Data Interpretation.
-->>Operating System.
-->>Database Management System.
-->>Computer Architecture.
-->>Data Communication and Networking.

TECHNICAL PAPER(All papers are Compulsory) :-
-->>C.
-->>C++.
-->>PL/SQL.
-->>UNIX(System and Network Administration).
-->>JAVA.
10th April 2013, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

im 2nd year IT(b.tech) student,,what are the preparations that i take to get a jobs in infosys?
5th June 2013, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hi i got 64% in 10th & 75% in 12th & 70% in bscit then i am eligable for job
15th June 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in mechanical engg can i get a job in INFOSYS and i have back log
19th June 2013, 05:49 PM
Unregistered

I got ssc with 80 percent and intermediate with 61 percent .....still i am a final year student in B.TECH(IT) aggregate percentage 65 i want job in INFOSYS
30th June 2013, 10:38 PM
Unregistered

iam a b tech eee stdudent can i applay for infosys
19th July 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

will u ask history of arrears
19th August 2013, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

bba students are eligible to get job in infosys?
3rd October 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

sir im pursuing btech 4th year 1st semester presently I have btech percentage of 67.8% and intermediate of 76.5% and 10th of 55%. so am I eligible for Infosys?????
9th March 2014, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

hi sir,
I AM CHINMAY JENA.
I HAVE COMPLETED 10TH, ITI{ELECTRICIAN},KUBIDHA AND SASTRI IN HINDI.
CAN I JOIN YOUR COMANY SIR. PLEASE REPLY ME.
THANK YOU.
18th April 2014, 12:34 AM
R.vishal singh

QUOTE,[email protected] hi sir this is vishal i got in 10 56% and in inter i got 44% b.com i m still studing.i want to get a job in infosys,what is the eligible for enter infosys[/QUOTE]
12th May 2014, 02:43 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you have secured 76% of marks so far in your B.Tech course.

You did not mention the percentage of marks that you scored in other academic levels which are mandatory in deciding your eligibility to Infosys.

Have a glance over the required eligibility criteria

-Candidate should be of career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from SSC.

-There should not be any pending backlogs for the candidates.

-The academic gap of the candidate should not be more than 2 years.

The selection procedure will involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

If you have scored more than 60% of marks in your 10th standard and 12th class, you are eligible to apply for the job opportunity in Infosys.

But it is not so easy to get a job in Infosys.

You should be having strong subject knowledge and communication skills.

Try to be good enough in these areas.

Wish you all the best.
22nd June 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

hi sir iam studying b.tech 4th year and I have 60% in ssc and above 70% from 12th to till am I eligible for attending exam in infosys
16th October 2014, 06:17 PM
Unregistered

i,m a pre final year student of EEE branch having 84% in 10th , 74% in 12th, 67% till 3rd semester... can you tell me how to apply in Infosys..
26th October 2014, 02:28 PM
Unregistered

Nanthini
sir infosys is my dream company..my percentage is 74.5 i love infosys very much..now i am during my 3rd bsc cs how i will get job in infosys?
29th October 2014, 08:12 PM
Unregistered

manju
sir my percentage is 75% in btech .how to apply for job in infosis.what is the qualities for jobs.
6th December 2014, 08:59 PM
Unregistered

hello sir.i hav 90% In 10th nd 82% in 12th nd 71% in btech.had backlogs nd cleared them.does dese backlogs affect me to apply for infosys?
13th December 2014, 11:57 PM
Unregistered

soney
sir,my percentage in 10th 73.5 & in 12th 57.4 & now cse in 3rd b.tech nd attending the classes which are conducted by infosys nd preparing for jkc how to aaply for job in infosys?
8th February 2015, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, i m a b.com student i have 1backup in 5th sem , and i got 73% in 10th, and in 12th 72% , can i attend campus interview
1st April 2015, 02:05 AM
Unregistered

Im doing b.sc. my subjects are physics chemistry can I get job in infosys. .?by the background of chemistry.
4th April 2016, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing my BBA 4th sem along with it java .So, is there any eligibility to get into Infosys (my aim)
17th May 2016, 09:07 PM
Unregistered

Ive got H1B Visa Stamp how can i apply in Infosys for an onsite oppurtunity
1st July 2016, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

I am in ty b.com i want to know at how much percentage i am eligible..did b.com student are eligible ??
26th January 2019, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

I'm in final year of BSc horticulture can i apply job of Infosys? As I have also completed NCC B grade certificate and attended nationals in cultural
12th February 2019, 06:42 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir / madam my 10 the percentage is, 80 and my pu percentage is 88 and my first year BCOM is 82 now I am studying second year is it I am eligible for Infosys company
13th February 2019, 07:29 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir/ madam, I am Ramya Infosys is my dream company . My 10th percent is 80 and my pu percentage is 88 and my first year BCOM percentage is 82 I during second year BCOM. How to apply Jo b in Infosys
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?