27th March 2016, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?

Hello Sir/Madam,
I have a score of 59.8% in 12th, 80% in 10th and 67% in B.E. Because of 12th marks I did not attend TCS On-Campus Drive. But I badly want to attend TCS Off-Campus atleast. I really want to work for TCS, I think I am worth it. I have good skills in technical and communication. Will TCS reject me in Off-Campus also?

Related Questions:
  1. If I get into a good M.Tech and get a good percentage then will the companies reject me due to the low scoring marks in B.E?
  2. Not eligible for any campus interview due to 12th marks. What can be done and how to approach the companies?
  3. Eligibility to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview for a candidate with academic gaps?
  4. How to get into IIM after scoring low marks in 12th?
  5. Am I eligible to appear in TCS On-Campus Interview if completed 12th in 2nd attempt?
  6. Eligibility for TCS campus placement after 67%, 72.25% and 59.6% marks in B.Tech, 12th and 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?
  8. Eligibility criteria for off campus of TCS after 80% in 10th, 50% in 12th and 7 CGPA in B.Tech?
  9. Am I eligible for TCS campus recruitment drive?
  10. Job after B.Tech(CSE) with 78% marks and 59.2% in 12th standard?
  11. Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?
  12. Am I eligible to attend TCS Off-Campus Interview if secured 61% in 10th, 53% in 12th and 6.68 CGPA in B.Tech?
  13. Whether the percentage of 11th standard also counts for TCS On-Campus Interview?
  14. Eligibility for TCS Off Campus placement 2016
  15. Am I eligible to attend TCS On-Campus Aptitude Test if secured 75% in both 10th & 12th but 59.7% in B.Tech?
  16. Is it possible to sit for Wipro, TCS, Mahindra Satyam and other campus placements having secured 52% in 10th, 61% in 12th and may be 70% in B.E.?
  17. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  18. In which field can I join in Telecom Sector or Power Sector after doing B.Tech in Electronics and Communication with 4 months industrial experience?
29th March 2016, 11:09 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?

I am extremely sorry to state that you are not eligible for TCS recruitment drive as a fresher.This is because you do not have 60% in your 10+2 level. TCS takes into consideration this factor seriously , even a percentage of 59.9 is not eligible for the recruitment drive.
29th March 2016, 11:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether TCS will reject me in Off-Campus also due to low marks in 12th?

TCS stands for Tata Consultancy Services.

The eligibility criteria for TCS is:

>>Candidate must have done 10th, 10+2 and bachelor's degree from a recognized board.

>>Candidate must have 60% marks throughout academics.

>>There should not be any active pending backlogs.

>>Maximum of two years gap between studies is allowed.

You are not eligible for either TCS off campus or on campus recruitment drive as you have less than 60% marks in 12th.
30th March 2016, 12:28 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Tata Consultancy Services is one of the top leading multinational in field of Information technology. It has some specific eligibility criteria according to which those who seek to work in TCS and apply for recruitment process must have 60% marks or more from standard tenth to bachelor's degree.

You have score of 59.8% marks in 10+2, hence, you are not eligible for Off Campus test of TCS.
15th April 2016, 10:16 PM
Quantum reply

TCS has the same criteria for both on campus and off campus drive . TCS is one of the top company.
Sorry to say but you cannot apply for TCS because you are not fulfilling the eligibility criteria of TCS.
A candidate must have minimum 60% marks in 10th , 1wth and in graduation also.
No any backlog is allowed.
Only a 2 year of academic gap is allowed.

You can apply for other companies but not for TCS . As you are not fulfilling the above criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?