27th November 2014, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?

If someone has applied for the off-campus Tcs recruitment... and din't get selected to attend the campusing at any venue.. and so have not attended the campusing??can he then apply for TCS within 6 month(probationary period)??? can he sit for the campusing when TCS comes to their college itself or in pull or something like that???

28th November 2014, 07:58 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?

TCS CAMPUS PLACEMENT DETAILS:

Yes, you are absolutely free to attend the TCS campus placement in your college if you have just applied before and not attended the off-campus placement provided you satisfy the below eligibility criteria,

-> 60% above throughout studies 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

-> No current backlogs.

Only if you satisfy the above criteria you will be able to attend the TCS campus placement!
10th April 2016, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can one appear for TCS interview within 6 months(probation period)?

Good morning sir,i got 75% in tenth,63.6% in inter &btech 63% and studing final year .I want to join in tcs please give me career path sir
4th October 2016, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

I registered for off campus drive for TCS, but not attended. After six months ,there is no apply for off campus option in my login page. How can apply for off campus ?
15th February 2017, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i have just attended TCS ignite(off campus) interview and the results are yet to be declared. Now, TCS is coming to my college as well.Am I eligible to attend the campusing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?