1st November 2016, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Why ZenQ is hiring Test Engineers under agreement system?

I came to know that ZenQ is hiring Test Engineers under agreement system. If it is true then why they are hiring under agreement system? Please tell me anyone.

4th November 2016, 08:28 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: Why ZenQ is hiring Test Engineers under agreement system?

Any company if hiring the candidate under agreement system, then this particular agreement system is the policy in their company which comes under HR policy.

Now, a days every company has an agreement system of minimum 2 year for freshers and 1 year or negligible for the experienced.

The agreement system is mostly applicable on the freshers as company after recruiting these freshers spend a lot on their training and all. So, after training the fresher must not go to other company, with this intention they used to ask the employee to sign agreement letter for the company.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?