6th March 2013, 07:28 PM
Deepanshu saxena

Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?

Sir please tell me the companies that hiring electronics engineers based on written test only not the interview.

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after pursuing MSc Electronics?
  2. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
  3. List of companies which hire students below 60%?
  4. How many companies hire students of metallurgical engineering?
  5. What is the aspect of placement of electronics engineers (especially in india)??
  6. How can I apply for electrical engineer job?
  7. Names of the private companies which hire ECE students?
  8. Names of the companies which hire freshers on the basis of engineering marks?
  9. Sources to know about latest vacancies and requirements for Job Abroad (UK , US, Russia)? Procedure followed to hire? -- [New]
  10. Job opportunities in the field of Marketing in both private and government sector?
  11. Which PSU hire electronics and telecommunication engineers? What is the date of the exam? I am B.Tech Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering
  12. IT companies hiring B.Tech students with less than 60% marks in Hyderabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which are the companies that hire electronics engineer on the basis of written test?
  14. Which are the companies available for Electronics Students? What is the test pattern?
  15. What is the fee structure for Merit Quota students for Aeronautical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Automobile Engineering, Mechanical Engineering and Electrical and Electronics Engineering? List of companies which come for campus recruitment?
  16. List of top companies offering vocational training for electronics and communication engineering students
  17. Which companies hire students having less than 65%? What do they look out in students?
  18. Companies providing internships for electrical and electronics engineering passed out students
15th October 2013, 12:03 AM
Maru Nirav

Thumbs up Re: Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepanshu saxena View Post
Sir please tell me the companies that hiring electronics engineers based on written test only not the interview.
There are many companies which hire electronic engineers especially highly famous companies based on inter view and not written test .
Go ahead with ur searches and u wil get ur result...
15th October 2013, 03:06 PM
GURUDATH PRABHU

Default Re: Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?

[QUOTE=Deepanshu saxena;3229605]Sir please tell me the companies that hiring electronics engineers based on written test only not the interview.[TCS, MINDTREE, PERSISTENT TECHNOLOGIES,ACCENTURE, WIPRO,SIEMENS, INFOSYS ALL THE INFORMATION ABOUT COMPANIES WHO COME FOR CAMPUS INTERVIEW AS WELL AS OFF CAMPUS IN KARNATAKA
15th October 2013, 03:35 PM
JETAIRWAYS

Default Re: Which are the companies that hire electronics engineering students?

There are lots of company which hire electronics engineers.Specially the electronics company like Sony,LG,HCL,Samsung,Wipro,Toshibha,Lenovo,Dell etc .There are many companies for electronics engineering.Today there is great demand of electronics gadgets and technology is also increasing day by day.S the scope for electronics engineering will never end and don't worry there are lots of company to give you the job.All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?