1st August 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Will it create a problem in getting a job at Wipro if failed in 12th 2 years back?

I failed in class 12th in 2012 then after that I cleared my exams. After one year I joined my college. Am I eligible for Wipro? They have sent me offer letter and document verification letter. Will there be any problem during document verification with my 12th fail result?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to do 12th from IGNOU after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  2. Having less than 60% in 12th will create any problem in getting job after MCA?
  3. If someone failed in 12th board exams while doing Air Hostess training will there be any problem? -- [New]
  4. Would it create any problem in getting job after scoring 59% marks in 12th? Is this a right decision to repeat 12th class?
  5. Eligibility to do 12th from a Government school after getting failed in 12th 10 years back?
  6. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 49.5% in 12th?
  7. Job opportunity in Wipro WASE for a candidate having 4 years gap between 12th and BCA? Contact number of Wipro Office?
  8. What should I do to get a job in Wipro if done MCA 3 years back?
  9. What is the facility for Physically Handicapped?
  10. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 55% in 12th and having a gap of 3 years between 12th and B.E.?
  11. Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS board is barrier for studying Engineering and getting job?
  12. Doing polytechnic diploma without higher secondary examination will create any problem at the time of job?
  13. Is there any problem to join Wipro and Infosys having a backlog in 2nd semester of Engineering?
  14. Can I apply for JNUEE after 2 years of gap?
  15. Appearing for IIT and 12th this year after failing in 12th last year. Any problem? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Is there any problem to do 12th from private board after getting failed in 12th CBSE?
  17. Is there any chance to get promotion to Back Office post if seleced in WIPRO BPO?
  18. Which branch should I opt to study in B.E. to get job in Wipro?
2nd August 2016, 02:17 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create a problem in getting a job at Wipro if failed in 12th 2 years back?

As long as you have cleared the examination, there is no such problem in it. You are very much eligible to avail the job in Wipro, if you do fulfill the minimum eligible criteria.

You need not worry as you have the offer letter with you, so I think that you are very much eligible for the job post.
2nd August 2016, 08:17 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will it create a problem in getting a job at Wipro if failed in 12th 2 years back?

No, there will be no problem concerning your employment in Wipro. Since you have cleared the exam and have valid percentage as per Wipro 's eligibility criteria, so you can definitely seek employment opportunity in Wipro. Accept the offer letter which has been sent to you. Then there will be document verification round wherein you need to provide all marksheet and ID proofs. Once that is complwted you will get the joining letter.
2nd August 2016, 02:21 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

According to me there will not be any problem as you have completed your 12th class. You should not be having any backlogs in graduation as well as all the documents must be in good condition. They will verify your original documents & keep the copies of those documents.
16th March 2022, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

If I get selected in Wipro and I have failed in one subject in 12th I only passed 5 subject I'm eligible or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?