13th February 2022, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

Will I get manager job in bank after doing MBA or by passing bank exams?

Hello i am priya I will be completing my graduation this year
i want to ask should i do MBA from private college or should i give bank exams to get a good position of jab in banks?

14th February 2022, 08:01 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get manager job in bank after doing MBA or by passing bank exams?

°°° Definitely, if you want to become a manager in a bank then, after completing your MBA you have to appear in the banking examination.

°°° Here is a list of various banking exams in India:

IBPS clerk

IBPS PO

SBI clerk

SBI PO

RBI

IPPB

NABARD

°°° The minimum qualification required to appear in the above given exams is graduation in any discipline from a recognised University.
15th February 2022, 10:56 AM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get manager job in bank after doing MBA or by passing bank exams?

Here are the major educational qualifications demanded by candidates applying for the role of bank manager in India.

Candidates must be having a bachelor's degree in business administration/commerce finance or any other relevant/ equivalent field of study.

Banks ideally prefer candidates who have at least completed their graduation in accounting, finance, commerce or business administration from a recognised University.

Candidates having a master's degree in Business Administration/ commerce/ finance/ accounting or any other relevant/ equivalent field of study may have the advantage to apply for higher position and job profiles.

Apart from education qualification, candidates who are eager to become a bank manager must also have at least 3 years of work experience too.

Major private banks in India and abroad prefer candidates who have specific training and are certified. For example Certified Public Accountant or Certified Financial Planner.
15th February 2022, 10:56 AM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You will get recruitment in public sector banks only after qualifying in IBPS and SBI recruitment examination.

The age limit varies with examination and required minimum educational qualification is bachelor degree in any discipline.

So, you can appear for the examination and qualify in various stages for the final selection.
15th February 2022, 02:08 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

If you do MBA, then you have more prospects of promotion and it will also increase your management and marketing skills.
Even bank refunds a candidate for 3 year MBA offered by IGNOU.

One can become manager after few years of experience , whether you join them after MBA or after qualifying an exam.
15th February 2022, 02:55 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

No, but if you do MBA then you have more prospects of promotion and it will also increase your management and marketing skills.

To get manager job in bank ,you have to do master's degree in banking accounting or finance field or any other relatable field of study and minimum work experience required 5 years.
15th February 2022, 03:27 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

--- Yes, you will get manager job in bank after doing MBA.
To work in public Bank such as SBI, RBI etc. You have to pass preliminary exam, mains exam and then personal interview.

To work in private sector Bank, you need not to appear in any written exam but you have to appear in Interview.

Just visit the official website and look for the vacancies and if eligible then you can apply.
15th February 2022, 04:23 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

You can become a manager only after few years of experience whether you join them after MBA or after qualifying in exam.

Experience -
5 years

Age limit - 21 years.

There are various job opportunities that are available to fresh MBA graduates in this industry, depending on their skills and excellence.
15th February 2022, 07:57 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Will I get manager job in bank after doing MBA or by passing bank exams?

The candidate can become manager only after few years of experience whether you join them after MBA or after qualifying an exam. A cautious note: Anyone, who have sound understanding of banking (specially private banking), or even slightest of knowledge of banking jobs will never like to join a Bank.
15th February 2022, 08:11 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

There is no direct recruitment as bank manager.

The examination is conducted by IBPS, SBI ans private banks for the recruitment in banks.

So, you can appear in the examination and qualify in all different stages of examination for final selection.
15th February 2022, 08:37 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

After completing your Graduation, You have to appear in IBPS exams or SBI Exams and have to crack the exam to get qualified for the Bank post.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?