14th February 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

How to become a Bank Manager being a B.Com and MBA holder and working in a private bank in Account Department since 10 year? How much salary I can get?

Hello sir, I am B.Com and MBA holder and working in a private bank in Account Department since 10 year. How can I become a Bank Manager? What will be my salary?

1st June 2017, 12:34 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to become a Bank Manager being a B.Com and MBA holder and working in a private bank in Account Department since 10 year? How much salary I can get?

There is no entrance examination conducted for direct recruitment as bank manager in any bank.

So, you must have to qualify in entrance examination as Clerk, PO examination and after some year of experience and better service you become eligible for promotion as manager in bank.

The salary varies with banks but mostly it is near about Rs 60000 per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?