18th December 2010, 12:56 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

GIC Assistant Managers Examination is a combined examination conducted by General Insurance Corporation (GIC) per year, to recruit Assistant Administrative Officers. The examination pattern is of both objective as well as descriptive. In objective section, you will be given multiple choice options, where you need to choose the right option. The question will be based on clerical aptitude, English, general knowledge etc. Whereas in descriptive part, the candidates are expected to write precise, letters and essay. Only the candidate who qualifies the written test will be allowed to appear for interview. The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Interview as well as the marks obtained in the written test. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/gic-assistant-managers-examination-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Previous years question papers with answers of GIC Assistant Managers exam?
  2. Previous year question papers of GIC asst manager (finance and accounts)? -- [New]
  3. IGNOU MBA Accounting And Finance For Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Where can I download previous year Question Papers for FCI Assistant Grade III Exam?
  5. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Accounting and Finance for Managers in Tourism Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. IGNOU Masters in Tourism Management- Marketing for the Tourism Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Economics for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Bharathiar University MBA 1st Year-Accounting and Finance for Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Tamil Nadu Open University MBA- Accounting and Finance for Managers (MS- 04) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Where to download question papers of previous years of Intelligence Bureau Assistant Intelligence Officer
  11. IDBI BANK Assistant managers sample papers of previous years for the post of -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where can I download the question papers of the Intelligence Bureau Security Assistant?
  13. Previous years question papers for postal assistant?
  14. How to download engineering assistant previous years question papers?
  15. Previous 5 years question papers with solutions of Assistant Manager?
  16. Previous years question papers for the post of scientific assistant(Biochemistry)?
  17. Question papers for GIC entrance exam? How can I prepare for it?
  18. Previous years question papers for postal assistant?
18th December 2010, 06:16 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

Default Re: G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

1)I have uploaded the Previous year question paper

2)GIC Assistants’ Exam Eligibility Criteria :

Age : The candidate must be between 18 to 28 years of age as on 1st of June of the exam year.
Educational Qualification : The applicant must have at least Graduate degree with minimum 60% aggregate marks from a recognized university.
GIC Assistants’ Exam Pattern : The selection will be on the basis of written exam & Interview.

Written Exam : There will be objective & descriptive exam.
a. Objective Exam : There will be 4 answers to every questions. You have to select the correct one & mark accordingly. The questions are based on Reasoning, English Language, numerical ability, clerical aptitude & general knowledge. Everything will be bilingual except English.

b. Descriptive Exam : The questions will be on Essay writing, letter writing & Precise writing in English.

Interview : Those who qualifies the written exam are called for interview. The final selection will be based on both of this.

Best of luck
27th November 2011, 08:17 PM
nikilapuli

Default Re: G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

can anybody post previous question papers for scale 1 officers post for it officers in gic re .. plsss...
28th November 2011, 11:32 PM
CHIRUTHA61

Post Re: G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

pleaseeee can any one upload gic assistant manager for aeronautical engineer previous years question papers

from [email protected]
28th November 2011, 11:53 PM
CHIRUTHA61

Post Re: G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Previous Question Papers for aeronautical enrineer

please any one sent me gic assistant manager for aeronautical engineer
28th November 2011, 11:57 PM
CHIRUTHA61

Post Re: G.I.C. Assistant Managers Exam - Previous Question Papers for aeronautical enrineer

please any one sent me gic assistant manager for aeronautical engineer

1st April 2013, 08:05 PM
high spirit

can you please upload question papers for Assiatant Manager(Legal stream)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?