1st May 2013, 05:03 PM
aks210187

Previous years question papers with answers of GIC Assistant Managers exam?

sir please provide previous year question & answers of gic assistant managers exam including accounts & finance stream questions? thank u.

11th November 2013, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of GIC Assistant Managers exam?

I want previous questions of Asst. Manager(Finance & Accounting) of Bangladesh Export Processing Zone Authority
3rd January 2015, 06:26 PM
deeptimaharana

Default Re: Previous years question papers with answers of GIC Assistant Managers exam?

Can you please send me an email with the details regarding how to prepare for GIC Re examination, Assistant Manager-Information Technology post ?
Also please send me the question papers of previous years to <[email protected]>
11th July 2015, 04:01 PM
Unregistered

Please sir say where i can download previous year GIC RE officer scale-1 electrical engg. question papers .
8th May 2019, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Please send me Chief law assistant previous year question paper in email I'd [email protected]
21st September 2019, 03:32 PM
Unregistered

Where i can download previous year paper of GIC for Accountant Post?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?