20th January 2012, 12:45 PM
sunshine123456

Where can I find masters program for logistics management and transport economics?

where can i find masters programs for logistics management and transport economics

28th July 2012, 10:22 AM
karthik.mm
Member+

Default Re: Where can I find masters program for logistics management and transport economics?

Dear Friend,

Please Let me know whether you are interested in doing a Part time or Full time course.

Generally You can take MBA in Retail, Supply Chain or Logistics .

For further reference am attaching a link which will provide MBA In Retail and Supply Chain and all the details for your query.
http://nime.in/page.php?id=7&submenuid=21
Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
What does MFA(Masters in Fiance), MIB(Masters in international Business) and MTA(Masters in Tourism Administration) deal with? What is the future and scope in all the courses? 18 8th January 2016 07:41 PM
How may I apply for MS and research programs in Germany? List of the universities along with their entrance exam and eligibility criteria offering MS course in mechanical and automobile engineering in Germany? I have done BE in mechanical with 73% 6 9th May 2015 07:09 PM
What should I do after doing Masters in Sociology? Should I go for masters of social work or masters of human right and duties? Which is more beneficial to me? 4 22nd November 2013 09:16 PM
Are there any 1 years programs for masters in Epidemiology which are being offering in any universities in India? 2 19th May 2012 02:59 PM