#1  
2nd February 2011, 09:31 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 3,140

IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers


Indian Institute of Technology jointly holds an entrance test on an annual basis for candidates who are interested in undertaking admission in M.Sc., Joint M.Sc.-Ph.D., M.Sc.-Ph.D. Dual Degree and other post-bachelor degree programs. Each of the paper for each of the subject is a three hours duration exam, with questions been both objective as well as subjective type. In certain subjects such as Bio-Technology and Computer Applications, the questions papers are purely objective type. In rest, there are 30% questions dedicated for subjective types, where as the rest 70% are for the objective type’s questions in the papers. For objective questions there is negative marking and 1 mark is deducted from the total score of the candidates for each incorrect response. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/iit-jam-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 1.pdf(3.23 MB, 36678 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 2.pdf(2.54 MB, 14963 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 3.pdf(3.20 MB, 12097 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 4.pdf(2.09 MB, 9092 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 5.pdf(3.62 MB, 9620 views)
File Type: pdf IIT JAM Sample Paper 6.pdf(1.83 MB, 12433 views)
  #2  
9th February 2011, 06:15 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i am not able to download iit jee 2010 question paper
  #3  
10th February 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how much % of class 11th comes in iit jee
  #4  
10th February 2011, 12:42 PM
bharti kathoiya
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 1
Default Re: IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how much % of 11th comes in iit jee
Reply With Quote
  #5  
15th July 2011, 02:44 AM
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default Re: IIT JAM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please send me iit jam 2011 mca question paper at [email protected] or upload it and notify me about the upload.
Reply With Quote
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?



Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
IIT JAM Biotechnology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 9 1st February 2014 01:55 PM
IIT JAM Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 11 28th February 2013 02:49 PM
IIT JAM Geology Exam Download Previous Years Question Papers 3 24th June 2012 01:32 AM
IIT JAM Physics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers 9 21st December 2011 02:53 AM
IIT JAM Geophysics Exam Download Previous Years Question Papers 3 14th January 2011 09:33 PM



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: