28th October 2011, 12:45 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper I Paper is very competitive one and it occurs in national level. The paper is of subjective type and questions are also of numerical type. There are 7 questions and 5 are to be solved. Each question is of equal marks. Question no. 1 and 5 are compulsory and rest 3 are to be solved from each section. Minimum eligibility for the paper is graduation and no. of attempts is 4 for a candidate. This paper has 200 marks and a students will get 3 hours to answer the entire paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers for your help. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-fore...aper-i-papers/
14th November 2011, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

what is the aligiality of this course of the candidate?
6th February 2012, 11:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Forest Service, Physics Paper I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Age limit to apply
19th February 2014, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir
How to prepare forest range officer post.my life is very near to nallamala forest.i don't know present compitetion please explain about it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?