8th November 2010, 10:27 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Indian Economic Services will prove to be an exciting career for those candidates who have completed their graduation in Economics. The candidates will have to appear for IES examination after which they will be given a given a post in Indian Economic Services. IES officers are placed in National Sample Survey, planning commission, Ministry of economic affairs etc. The examination is held in the month of November and is conducted by UPSC. IES exam has 6 papers, General English, General Studies, 3 General Economics Papers and Indian economics papers. General English and General Studies are of 100 marks each while all others are of 200 marks each. All question papers are of essay type and time allotted is 3 hours. You can have a look at some of the question papers attached below and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-econ...nation-papers/
15th November 2010, 12:58 PM
sapna prasad

Default Re: Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

sapna prasad plz send me previous papers of indian economics service at my e mail [email protected]. thank u
1st December 2010, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Is it mandatory to have a PG degree to appear for the IES exam?
21st January 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in commerce from panjab university & persuing C.A. rite nw.. plz tellme whether i am eligible for IES exam, if not can u suggest me any competitive exam with regard to audit, accounts, finaance or income tax with its entire details
21st January 2011, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

i have done my graduation in commerce from panjab university & persuing C.A. rite nw.. plz tellme whether i am eligible for IES exam, if not can u suggest me any competitive exam with regard to audit, accounts, finaance or income tax with its entire details
17th February 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

i want me Indian economic questin paper
6th September 2011, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

pls send me the previous five year papers on my id. that is [email protected]
16th October 2011, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

some body give me suggestion for , how to prepare indian economics exam.
19th October 2011, 06:27 PM
Unregistered

is this ies exam a tough one?
20th December 2011, 03:04 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Indian Economic Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
pls send me the previous five year papers on my id. that is [email protected]

Past Papers of Indian Economic Service

I have attached a few past papers of Indian Economic Service along with this post..

Go through them and i hope they help you out in your preparations..

Observe the pattern and the level of the questions asked..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
26th January 2012, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Indian Economic Service is conducted by UPSC.

For the Indian Economic Service one should have a Post Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

I have attached the questions paper of Indian Economics service exam.

So please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.
26th January 2012, 01:21 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

Indian Economic Service is conducted by UPSC.

For the Indian Economic Service one should have a Post Graduate degree in Economics/Applied Economics/Business Economics/Econometrics .

Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years old.

I have attached the questions paper of Indian Economics service exam.

So please check it out .This paper are really helpful for you.
27th March 2012, 10:49 AM
SHWETAJHAG

Quote:
Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
some body give me suggestion for , how to prepare indian economics exam.
sir i wan 2 appera for da ies exam. Pls send me previous yers questino papers 0n the given email id;- [email protected]
18th April 2012, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

kindly send me previous years question papers in my this email: [email protected]
28th May 2012, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

sir, m a student of m.sc (eco) 3rd sem..m i eligible for Indian Economic Service ?????
28th May 2012, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

sir,m a student of m.sc(eco) 3rd sem. m i eligible for indian economic service??????
20th July 2012, 05:57 PM
Unregistered

sir, my ambition is to become an ies officer.i am a 2nd year ba economics student.so,pls sent me the ies question papers on the years of 2010,2011 and 2012 on the given email id- [email protected].
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?