29th April 2011, 01:03 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian Statistical Services Statistics- 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The question paper is in both the Hindi and English language. The maximum marks contained by this paper are 200 and the time allowed to solve this paper is three hours. There 8 questions in this paper. The paper is divided into two sections with each section containing 4 questions. All the questions carry equal marks. The questions 1 and 5 are compulsory. Rest of the three questions can be written from any section with 1 question from each section. Each question of the paper contains maximum marks. Special marks will be credited to the candidates whose answers will be to the point. Below are some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-stat...tics-1-papers/

Related Questions:
1st October 2011, 01:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Services Statistics- 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Now iam doing msc stats first year.I want 2 write iss xm plz tell me how i have 2 prepare for it.Thanq.
4th September 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian Statistical Services Statistics- 1 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

NOW I AM STUDY M,SC IN STATISTICS .HOW TO PREPARE FOR ISS AND WHAT IS THE MARK DISTRIBUTION ,EXAM PAPER
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?