11th August 2012, 06:46 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Mathematics and Applications B.Sc(Hons) in Mathematics and Computing Entrance Examination Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The entrance Mathematics and computing papers are for those aspiring to be part of the undergraduate mathematics course. The paper requires the student to have an in depth knowledge about different concepts pertaining to mathematics and the study of structure, quantity, space, and chance. This paper will also feature questions that deal with calculus, trigonometry, geometry and statistics. These questions will be related to the subjects that will be taught in detail such as those mathematical problems dealing with Chemistry and physics. There will also be various other analytical questions which will test the student’s aptitude in basic mathematical concepts that are fundamental to the understanding of this course. This entrance exam requires rigorous practice in not just mathematical problems and solutions but all related scientific equations and concepts as well. It is necessary that the student go through the syllabus of the bachelor’s course before sitting for the entrance exam.

Related Questions:
  1. IETE DIPIETE-ET (Old Scheme) Mathematics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT1-Financial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. GBTU SEE Entrance Exam Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Kuvempu university B.Sc 1st Year Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. IETE AMIETE-ET/CS/IT (Old Scheme) Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. COMEDK UGET Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. IETE DIPIETE-ET/CS (New Scheme) Engineering Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  10. DOEACC B Level Course-Basic Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Previous years question papers of MSc mathematics entrance? I am a graduate of BSc Mathematics -- [Most Discussed]
  12. National Defense Academy And Naval Academy Exam (I), Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamil Nadu Board Anglo Indian SLC Examination- Mathematics Paper II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Exam (I) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. MP PET Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Vedavyasa Institute of Technology, Electrical Engineering, 4th Sem., Mathematics-IV (CH 2K 401) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. West Bengal Joint Entrance Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am i eligible for IIT JEE after completing 12th? -- [New]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?