26th February 2011, 12:41 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka SSLC Third Language Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board was incepted in 1966 and has been guiding students towards their career. Hindi is one of the subjects offered to students in Karnataka Secondary Education Examination for third language. There are 10 sections in the paper. All the questions in the paper are compulsory. The duration of the paper is of 3 hours. The maximum mark of the paper is 100. Section 1, 2, 3 and 4 contain questions of 1 mark each. Section 5, 6 and 7 contains 2 marks, 3 marks and 4 marks questions respectively. Section 8 has 2 marks questions. Section 9 and 10 contains 5 marks question. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/karnataka-s...-hindi-papers/
16th March 2011, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Karnataka SSLC Third Language Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

karnataka 2puc histroy paper
19th March 2011, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Karnataka SSLC Third Language Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz gv the papers dnt waste time.if u can mail me at [email protected]
20th March 2011, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

i need social question paper of boardexam 2011
10th April 2011, 09:42 AM
Unregistered

i need Hindi 3rd language question paper wit answers of 2011 sslc board exam
25th April 2011, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

i want 2011 question papers answers
6th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Unregistered

we want third language solved hindi question papers of previous years of karnataka board exams.we request you to
please provide that
13th October 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

Plsssssssssssssssssss provide third language hindi que paper of previous years
19th January 2012, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

X std.distic level preparatory question paper-karnataka 2012
21st January 2012, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

Default thika muchjfdgkif

kljklj
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plsssssssssssssssssss provide third language hindi que paper of previous years
22nd February 2012, 12:04 AM
Unregistered

i need a sslc 2012 board exams exact hindi qstn paper urgently send me within d end f march plzzzz>...........
19th August 2012, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

i want last 5years of karnatakastateboard
questionpaper of 10th all the subject
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?