13th November 2010, 01:55 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

SSLC is conducted by Karnataka State Board for class 10 students studying in schools affiliated to Karnataka Board. Students have to score good marks in this exam in order to get admission in good Higher Secondary Schools of Karnataka. The SSLC has various papers of which Maths is one of them. The paper is divided into 2 sections, part A and part B. In part A students have to answer 60 one mark questions. The questions are all multiple option type and have four options. In part B students have to answer 16 questions of which some questions carry 4 marks while some carry 2 marks. Spaces for answers are provided in the question paper itself. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/karnataka-s...matics-papers/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 1.pdf(822.5 KB, 54297 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 2.pdf(283.0 KB, 21792 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 3.pdf(231.3 KB, 17030 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 4.pdf(302.7 KB, 15635 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 5.pdf(115.0 KB, 13908 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 6.pdf(33.9 KB, 13294 views)
File Type: pdf Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Sample Paper 7.pdf(136.8 KB, 18347 views)
13th November 2010, 02:15 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

HI..FRIEND

THANKS FOR UPLOADING PAPERS AND EVEN FOR THE INFO THREAD..
IT HELPS SERIOUSLY TO THOSE WHO NEED THESE PAPERS

regards
~~
25th November 2010, 08:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i need karat state sslc question paper in the year 2009 and 2010
28th November 2010, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

will i get the question papers of previous sslc examination
5th December 2010, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

I want sslc 2010 April question papers in English medium
23rd December 2010, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

hw to get 10th std annual question paper-2010
29th December 2010, 08:18 AM
Unregistered

plz send me previous year question papers as 1st lang english, 2nd lang kannada, 3rd lang hindi, maths, science, sst
2nd January 2011, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

Whats the procedure to correct spelling mistake in 10th marks card
3rd January 2011, 06:48 PM
deep_4
Senior Member+++++

Post Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Whats the procedure to correct spelling mistake in 10th marks card
Well friend,

Its totally absurd to say but..still 10th class certificates are base to future's reference.
how could you be so careless. It show's your imperfection towards certain things.
  • Matriculation certificates are referred by all Entrance exams like IIT, AIEEE.
    For date of birth purpose, and for referring your mother's name.
  • Even Matriculation certificates are used to fill information at 12th class level.

Steps to correct your incorrect information :-
  • Write a application letter to your principle and CBSE board region(YOUR REGION) like silchar region, or Delhi region
  • Application must contain information regarding your incorrect information
    and what things you want to change.
  • you have to contact your Non-staff member from your school who stays in office.
  • He will tell you full information, by the way you have to make DD of 500/- or 1000/- in favor to your region.

you have to forward all your 10 class certificates because they will change and they will renew the same.

so good luck.
8th January 2011, 09:21 PM
Sakina Iram

Sir, please send me the question papers of past five years with 1st lang. kannada ,2nd lang. english and 3rd lang. hindi with some model papers too. Please I need them.
12th January 2011, 10:04 PM
mbhandari33280

Sir

We have old question paper of year 2006-2007,2008,2009,2010

please send
13th January 2011, 06:03 PM
yashaswini.r

Thumbs up Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
hi
yes u will get it in this site
u will get previous years sslc question papers in this site
19th January 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

karnataka state level preparatory examination february 2010 10th standard
26th January 2011, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

answers for sslc preparatory exam january 2011 in karnataka
2nd February 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

i want sslc previous annual question papers and how will be the annual question paper 2011 plzzzzzzzz
19th February 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
answers for sslc preparatory exam january 2011 in karnataka
- Kannada medium
25th February 2011, 12:22 AM
hppkarthik

Smile Re: Karnataka State Board Secondary examination SSLC (class 10) Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
karnataka state level preparatory examination february 2010 10th standard
pls......send sslc question paper of all subject.........
26th February 2011, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

were can i get paper
13th March 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to get translation of a problem from kannada to english
16th March 2011, 06:34 PM
Unregistered

please give me a 2011 modal question papers
22nd March 2011, 05:46 PM
anilkumar k.r

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
SSLC is conducted by Karnataka State Board for class 10 students studying in schools affiliated to Karnataka Board. Students have to score good marks in this exam in order to get admission in good Higher Secondary Schools of Karnataka. The SSLC has various papers of which Maths is one of them. The paper is divided into 2 sections, part A and part B. In part A students have to answer 60 one mark questions. The questions are all multiple option type and have four options. In part B students have to answer 16 questions of which some questions carry 4 marks while some carry 2 marks. Spaces for answers are provided in the question paper itself. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details you can visit: http://entrance-exam.net/karnataka-s...matics-papers/
get me the previous year questions papers
23rd March 2011, 07:49 AM
Unregistered

1 model paper in this mobile itself
7th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

I have passed SSLC in the year 1978 from Karnataka. The spelling of my name is wrong in the marks card.The spelling is different in my B.E degree certificate from Mysore university. Now Iam facing problem to get ECNR for my passport. How can I correct the spelling of my name in my SSLC marks card? Is it possible? Do I have to approach the Karnataka State Secondary Education Board, or the school I studied? Please advise.
9th April 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

plz send all the question paper of previous years
10th April 2011, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

i want answer for sslc 2011 jan preparatory exam physics question
1)draw a circuit diagram to understand pratical application of a transister
12th April 2011, 01:35 PM
Ayesha Rahmath

i want all the question papers of 2011 of s.s.l.c exam
13th April 2011, 03:17 PM
ASHISH SHETTY

I want sslc 2011 maths paper
14th April 2011, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

if Hall ticket number is miss out how do i get it
27th April 2011, 06:59 PM
hayabusa1

I WANT 2011 SSLC KARNATAKA BOARD ANSWER key AT ANY cost!!!
13th May 2011, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

i wnt to know how 2 obtain sslc 2011 answered papers and resubmit them for retotalling/correction
25th May 2011, 04:05 PM
Unregistered

procedure for change of name in sslc marks card
27th May 2011, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

2011 question paper not at all opening .........................................
28th May 2011, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to get an admission from 9th cbse to 10th state
5th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i am in need of sslc exam papers
16th June 2011, 07:42 PM
sunsurya

Quote:
Originally Posted by neeraj_m View Post
Thank you very much.. God Bless you
12th July 2011, 08:53 PM
kpsrahulmn

you register and get papers
14th July 2011, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

plz goto the website www.academiccentre.in for old karnataka sslc question papers
26th August 2011, 05:31 PM
Unregistered

Date extended for the sslc Exam.April 2012
form filling .
13th September 2011, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Sir/Madam, I have to change my name in the SSLC marks card. What is the procedure to do so?
17th September 2011, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

pl forward the prrvious question papares of social science
23rd September 2011, 01:27 AM
v vinay raj

Quote:
i want question papers of 10(sslc) 1st language kannada 2nd language english 3rd language hindi.
30th September 2011, 03:52 PM
prawinner

Quote:
i want may 2011 sslc questions papers of social studies and science maths
12th October 2011, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

i want sslc exam papers maths 2011
19th October 2011, 11:51 PM
sheshadev senapati
Senior Member++

HI..FRIEND

THANKS FOR UPLOADING PAPERS AND EVEN FOR THE INFO THREAD..
IT HELPS SERIOUSLY TO THOSE WHO NEED THESE PAPERS

regards
~~thank you....
21st October 2011, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

SIR HEREWITH I REQUEST YOU TO KINDLY SEND THE QUESTION PAPERS MODEL OF 2008,2009,2010 OF ALL PAPERS OF STATE SYLLEBUS TO MY MAIL ID. MY MAIL IS [email protected]
25th October 2011, 02:12 AM
prashanthnair31

karnataka 10std question papers from 2002 to 2011. english medium, all subject.
please send to [email protected]
22nd November 2011, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

i want to know the procedure for change of name in sslc marks card after completion of graduation
2nd December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

i dont want maths i want only social
14th December 2011, 12:22 PM
pawan shankar rao

i require all subject question paper of 1st language kannada and 3rd language kannada pls send it to my mail. my e-mail id is [email protected]
21st December 2011, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

i want change name in SSLE mark card sugest
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?