28th April 2012, 11:34 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board 10th SSC, Science & Technology Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Science and Technology Paper is very important paper for the students of class 10 as they get to know the basic science and laws governing various things around us. It builds the base for those students who want to take up Science in their higher secondary. The paper has questions from periodic table, Sound, Change of State, Current Electricity, Modern Physics, laws of motion, inertia of rest and motion, Mass and Energy, Work and Power, X-Rays, Electrolysis, Ohm’s Law, Joule’s Law, Light etc. The questions asked from these topics are very common and are very simple. If you study hard giving attention on all the parts of your syllabus then you will be able to answer all the questions. The other good thing about this paper is that you won’t find any subjective questions. All questions require short explanations. So, one who can answer precisely to the point will get good marks compared to other. For further details on this paper download previous year’s question papers from below.

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board 10th SSC, Science & Technology Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Maharashtra Board SSC History-Civics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Maharashtra Board SSC-X Algebra Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geometry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geography- Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous year Question Papers for SSC Exam of Maharashtra Board? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Chemistry Chemistry-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Maharashtra Board SSC- X, Hindi (Third Language) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Previous years question papers of science stream of Maharashtra state SSC board
  13. How to download question papers of SSC Maharashtra Board
  14. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Last years Maharashtra Board SSC question papers -- [New]
  16. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. CBSE Class 10th Science and Technology Exam – Download Previous Years Question papers
10th March 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board 10th SSC, Science & Technology Paper-I Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

restistors of 10W and 2.5W are connected in parallel and 3W resistance is connected in series with them. find the combined resistance
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?