3rd May 2011, 01:00 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geography- Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

There are total 40 marks for the Geography- Economics paper of the Maharashtra board. There are total 7 questions in this paper and all of them are compulsory. The time duration for this paper is of three hours. The maximum mark or each of the respective questions is printed on the right margin of the paper. The first two questions of this paper are objective with one word answer. The second question of the paper is short answer type question. The third question of the paper is graphical representation type. The remaining questions are either short notes type question or short answer type questions. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/maharashtra...nomics-papers/

4th October 2011, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geography- Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Geagrophy question paper

14th November 2011, 03:40 PM
Anuja Jadhav

Default Re: Maharashtra Board, SSC, Geography- Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

how I get Mar 2011 Geography question paper of SSC mah board

14th February 2012, 08:32 AM
Shoaib753

I want ssc exam question paper of previous 3 yrs of all subjects

29th February 2012, 07:12 PM
SBSurana

How to get question paper of french composite language

20th March 2012, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

yes i have history paper 2011

3rd January 2013, 02:40 PM
Unregistered

I want ssc exam question paper of previous 3 yrs of all subjects in marathi medium plz send email my id [email protected]

3rd January 2013, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i want ssc exam question paper of previous 2 yrs of all subjects plz send the mail my mail id is [email protected]

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?