26th April 2012, 01:09 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization Of Commerce And Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Organization of Commerce and Management papers deal specifically about the description of a company. The paper has questions which are related to the study of the company hierarchy such as the Board of Directors, Managing Director and the shareholders along with the functions of each. Questions on the detailed analysis of the background, the process of creating different kinds of company, particular questions on topics like company registration process, types of share, characteristics of different kinds of shareholders, profit distribution etc are seen in this paper very often. The questions on annual reports, progress reports, characteristics of shares and more are also there. This paper may also have objective questions and descriptions. There will be plenty of options but essentially the topics will be distributed in such a way that the student will need to prepare thoroughly. It is important to not approach any of the questions subjectively and provide objective and detailed answers for all. True and False type questions, fill in the blanks type questions, short notes, difference between and long type questions are there in this paper. All the questions have different marks allotted.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 1.pdf(264.3 KB, 792 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 2.pdf(218.6 KB, 630 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 3.pdf(217.6 KB, 345 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 4.pdf(219.0 KB, 325 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 5.pdf(208.7 KB, 316 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 6.pdf(177.7 KB, 285 views)
File Type: pdf Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization of Commerce and Management Sample Paper 7.pdf(218.6 KB, 351 views)

Related Questions:
  1. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Mathematics Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Book Keeping & Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary Physics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Biology Paper-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Commerce Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary- Organization Of Commerce And Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Maharashtra Board Higher Secondary-Hindi Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Tamilnadu Board Higher Secondary Psychology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary History Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Political Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Latest 5 years papers of Maharashtra State Secondary and Higher Secondary Board for OCM, SP, ECO, Book-Keeping, English and Maths I & II ? -- [New]
  18. Tamil Nadu Board Higher Secondary Accountancy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?