1st October 2011, 01:34 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Maharshi Dayanand University is considered amongst the well established universities in the state of Haryana. It provides a large infrastructure and discipline education to its students. The university was begun in the year 1976 and since then it was started to increase its strength in various disciplines. The university provides master’s and bachelor’s degree level courses in different fields to the young students. Business Practice paper is coded as BCA-104 and it is included in the syllabus of 1st semester of BCA course. A total of eight questions are given in the question booklet out of which one should have to answer only five questions. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/mdu-rohtak-...actice-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Computer Fundamentals and Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. MDU-Rohtak MCA / PGDCA /APGDCA – 2nd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. MDU – Rohtak MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA – 3rd Sem. Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Past years question papers for BCA regular Rohtak 1st Semester?
  5. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Previous years question papers of B.Com Semester I for MDU Rohtak -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How may I get the sample papers based on new pattern(objective type) of BCA 5th semester exam for MDU, Rohtak?
  8. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem.,-Business System and Application (BCA102) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Last 10 years question papers for all the subjects of MBA industry?
  10. Need previous year M.Sc. (Physics) exam papers of MDU, Rohtak? -- [New]
  11. Delhi University, M.A., Comparative Indian Literature, 1st Year, 1st Sem Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. MDU Rohtak, MCA / PGDCA / APGDCA - 5th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous year Question Papers for 1st semester of BCA course of Bangalore University?
  14. Mumbai University, BE, 1st Sem, Computer Programming-I (CP-I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. WBUT, BCA, 1st Sem.,-Digital Electronics (BCA101) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Am I eligible for B.Ed from MDU(Rohtak)? I've secured 48.5% marks in B.Com(from MDU)
  17. Karnataka State Open University MB 1st Sem- Management Theory and Practice Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Gujarat Technological University MBA 1st Sem Principles of Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
5th October 2011, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want to know BCA admission 2011 & 2012.what is the fee of full course
19th October 2011, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: MDU Rohtak- BCA 1st Sem- Business Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

plz give some information of IBPS exam also
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?